Chapter 2

Rose

As we were walking to the office,I studied Guardian Hayes' face.I could tell that he wants to ask me some questions but decided not to.Guardian Hayes is about a year older than me.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked as we got in.This reminds me of the times I got sent to Kirova when I was in the academy.He gestured for me to sit down,I obeyed.

"I think you know why I wanted to see you." He said as he eyed me carefully.

I so badly hope that it isn't about Victor Dashkov."No." I said,frowning.

"It's about Dimitri Belikov," I sighed quietly in relievement but not quite."We still don't know what it is.."

That makes me mad."He is not an it." I growled."He's not Strigoi anymore.Can you freaking see that?!"

"I don't think he is.I've seen you guys through the CCTV." I blushed a little."You're right,no Strigoi would react like that but I want to know how did you and Princess Vasilisa managed to bring him back."

"Well,you have to stake him," He stared at me incredulously."Well not with a usual silver stake.A spirit charmed stake and only the spirit user can stake him to bring him back." He looks like he's in deep thoughts.

"Okay.But tell me this,since when were you and Belikov got involved with each other? I assumed it must started when you were still under aged." It's not a question,it's a statement.I managed to nod.

"What are you gonna do with him?" I asked calmly but inside I'm freaking out.He pursed his lips.

"Well,I supposed..nothing.You've already graduated and he's got enough problems to go through." I can't believe he's being nice.

"When can you release him?" I asked eagerly.It's a good thing Hans is on my side.

"As soon as I got the Queen's permission." He said."One more thing,you know by bringing Princess Vasilisa Dragomir into this,you've gotten yourself a really bad mark.It's a stupid decision to let her stake Dimitri.She is the last Dragomir,what happens if things didn't went the way it happened." He questioned.

"But it did.And I know that I got a bad mark doing this.I'll take whatever punishment you give me.But please,please let Dimitri heal his career as a guardian.He didn't do nothing wrong." I begged.

"Oh I know that.As for your- " Hans was cut off when Lissa barged into the room.

"I apologize for the interruption Guardian Croft.But I need to state that Guardian Hathaway did not ask or force me to do what I did.That was all my choice.So please,I don't want her reputation to be ruin because of doing something that she believes in."

Hans stared at us.

"Well then," He sighed."I'll take off the bad mark of her record but she'd still be punish." Lissa nodded in agreement."You may go."

"Thank you." I said sincerely then left.

I went back to my room after that.I wanted to see Dimitri but can't.Tomorrow they're gonna do some test on him to see if he's a strigoi.Clearly the ones who still thinks that Dimitri's a strigoi are retards.

I search Lissa through the bond and know that she's with Christian in her room.Better check if they're innocent or not.She and Christian made up just about a few hours ago.I focused on the bond and finally got it.Thank god,they're just talking.About Dimitri.Lissa is pacing back and forth,Christian is trying to calm her down.

"Liss,relax.He's fine." Christian said with a calm tone.

"I know he is." Lissa said a little bit too harshly.Realizing how she said it,she apologized."Sorry," She sat down beside Christian and grabbed his hand."It's just that- you should've seen him Christian,he was so fragile.It was heart breaking.At least he has Rose."