장 𝑜 𝑛 𝑒

【Grocery Store】

       THIRD PERSON POV

Summer holiday and Elena went shopping with her mom on a Saturday. You know daily grocery shopping is like but it was like after dinner so it was pretty late.

As it's late, there's only a little people in the store so she's able to free ride on the shopping cart ( like you always do literally I'll be running then I'll jump on the cartt - to the ice cream section of course).

               ELENA'S POV

My mom finally finished shopping and we got back into the car and my mom drives off.

We got home and I didn't realise my phone was missing until i needed to check something on my phone ( the weather for tomorrow - i always do that ) but I can't find it. So i quickly panic and dialed my phone number on my mom's phone.

Luckily, someone picked it up and agrees to meet up the next dah in the park near by the shopping centre.

                  NEXT DAY

I brought my old iPhone 6 to call that guy's phone to find that guy. He's like describing what he's like, his outfit to me so i can find him. I saw a tall guy backfacing me that looks similar to the person who the guy described his outfit to me. He turns around facing me while i started sprinting to his way.

"Hi, i think your the guy who i was talking to earlier?" I asked nicely.
   "Oh, are you Elena?" He asked back.
"Yeah, i'm Elana." You saw your phone in his pocket and said "Oh, that's my phone"
     "Oh yeah. Here"
The guy gave you your phone back.
As in reward, you offered him to drink bubble tea with you and pay the drinks.

"Sure, i'll go with you" He accepted kindly.
We both walked to the cafe near the park here, we ordered bubble tea's and have a chit chat for a bit. After that i paid and we said goodbyes to each other.

               NOONE'S POV

Somehow.. They'll meet each other again. In a short time.