장 𝘵 𝘩 𝘳 𝘦 𝘦

【Snow】

【Snow】

Sunday Morning that is not as bright as yesterday, i opened my curtain revealling snows. Winter is my least favorite season ever. I can't stand coldness, or else my allergy reaction will come out bursting. As i was going to sleep again, i remembered yesterday. I can remember that Seulbi bullied me, and Mark dragging me to the school gate.. and i was in a car? Ah, molla. But, i didn't go to my house yesterday, so how am i here? 

"Hyena-Ah..." Said a low tone voice from beside of my bed. I looked over to Haechan, "EoH?! IS THIS A DREAM?! MY SECOND BIAS IS HERE OMAIGAT! EOMMA!!!" You screamed, "Yah, dont be too noisy. your mom isn't here. she went on vacation with your aunt yesterday night" Said Haechan sleepily. "Em, Wae Yeogiisseo?" i asked to him. "Mark told me to take care of you yesterday, but since you woke up.. You're going with me" "Dress up, wash up, clean up" i stood up and nod at Haechan. he also said "ILL BE WAITING OUTSIDE NOONA!! *aegyo*" "i think i will die.." you said in your mind.

After you clean up and do your routine, you reaziled something weird. Was my room always white? and why do i have an SM Entertainment Mug? Why do i have a label NCT in my wall? and why does my bed looks like the bed from NCT's dorms? 

i went out and ask Haechan, "Haechan-ah, Where are we?" "We're at NCT 127's dorm" he said while flasihng a smile to me. "Jinjja?! gojitmal!" i said can't believe that im here.. "Yeah! come!" He dragged me to a room, and as he opened the door. He revelaed Taeyong who is doing his routine, and giving foods to his baby chicks. "kiyeowo" i mumbled. "Mwo?" Said Haechan, "ah, ani." 

At Elena's House

"Oh, Your here!" Jeno said, He then hugged you. Jeno is your brother. "I miss you sis!" "Miss you too oppa!" Haechan said "So, she's not my noona..?" He asked to Jeno. "Ofc not silly!" we all laughed and talk about life, and then it's already 8Pm and Haechan have to go to the dorm or Ty Track will kick him out. Jeno started stroking my hair, and he asked "Glad you met Mark Hyung" 

He said while smiling to me. "Yeah, i didn't even know that unexpected meeting would happen"

i said sleepily, Jeno sang Star Bossom by Doyoung and Sejeong to me.. He always sing it for me before sleep. We then fell asleep in the sofa. 

Next Morning

I woke up due to a scream "AKHJHSFHHGDEHHN A COCKROACHES!!" I then realised it's not Jeno's voice. i look up and Jeno is still sleeping peacefully. i looked at the guy who screamed, it's Mark. "Mark?" i said to the guy "HELP! THIS- THIS- THI COCKROACH IS TRYING TO STEAL MY WATERMELON! HELP!" I then looked at him. "cOckRoacH?!" I screamed. "YEAH NOW HELP ME!" He yelled back "MIANHAE I CANT HELP WITH COCKROACHES! THAT'S MY WEAKNESS!" I then stood up in a table, and Mark stood in the kitchen island. "OH MY GOD JENO YAH1 JENOOOOOOOOOO WAKE UP! OH MY GOD ILL JUST SAY THIS TO WAKE YOU UP!" I yelled. "NA JAEMIN. IS. IN. DANGER!" Jeno woke up and then said "JINJJA? EODI? WHERE? WHO HURT HIM?" Jeno said while panicing "YAH JENO! HELP US WITH THIS COCKROACH!" Yelled Mark. 

Little did they know, Seulbi was watching them from the window outside Hyena's, and Jeno's house.