장 𝑡 𝑤 𝑜

【Shining Light】

      ELENA POV

I open my eyes as i felt my mom screaming from down stairs, "PARK HYENA YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!". "NE EOMMA!" I replied yelling back. Yeah, my name is Park Hyena. but my mom calls me Elena because of my dad is canadian. 

   as i started to pack my things, and get myself ready. my phone beeped. "i'm so super EYY"

"omaigat, who's calling me at this time?!" i took my phone and as i answered, i heard...

Mark Lee's iD on it..

"Hi! How's your phone?" the guy asked. i said "i-i-is t-this r-eally M-Mark Lee?" i stuttered because, i stan nct and yeah. Mark is my bias.

    "Yeah!, are you a fan of me?" "yeah i am! how'd you get my number?" i asked. "I was the guy who gave you your phone yesterday!" he chuckles. "how can't i see your face tho?" "you didnt remember i was wearing a mask and hat to cover up my face didnt you?" he said.                                        "uh yea-" before i could finish, my mom yelled. "ELENAAAAAAAA PPALLI! YOUR DRIVER IS HERE!" "u-uh M-Mark, i think i need to go now. i'll call you later! Bye!~" "Oh, okay! Bye princess!" he hung up. Did i just heard my bias called me princess?! OH MY LORDE, I THINK IM GONNA DIE!!! and also i'm already in the car so dont panic.

At School

I'm walking down the hallway and something caught my eyes... i saw Jaehyun with the other members there. i dont know what are they doing here! and as i was going to scream because nct is her.. i saw Mark. He waved at me and screamed my name 'Elena!' i ran to him rIghT aWay. "Oh Hi Mark! what are you doing here?" 

     "To study of course." he chuckled. "I just moved here, Haechan is also with me. but the other member are just looking around the school." i looked to the other members. at that moment, i felt my legs weak and yeah. i blacked out.

    as i slowly open my eyes, i saw 10 boys surrounding me. i sat straight away. one of them said "Rest more, you're probably still dizzy because you fainted." Wait, i fainted? Mark opened his eyes and said "Oh, you're awake! dont worry i told the principal that we're in the clinic" "Did i fainted?" i asked while tilting my head. "Yeah you did, pabbo" after that we all go to class, me             and mark got the same class. i don't know how all of this happened. i enjoyed listening to NCT Kick It in my airpods until this bitch came to my seat where me and Mark are seated. oh god, help me.  

    "Hey Mark-ie~~" She said. "Oh, Hi. Do i know you?" Mark asked to that bitch. 'HAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT U GOT U BITCH' i said in my mind. "Ughhh anyways, Elena, follow me." She                        grabbed my wrist so hard that it turns red, she dragged me to an empty classroom.                      "Yah! What do you want now?!" "Oh, its simple. you, stay away from my Mark unless you want this." She showed a knife infront of me. "WTF?! HOW DID YOU EVEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BRING A KNIFE TO SCHOOL?!" I screamed at her. "Just stay away from him." She slapped me, and lastly. She kicked the table beside her and it hits me. She left after that, and i ran to my classroom. i sighed in relief that our first period is a free time. i ran to my seat and took my phone out in panic, i searched for the contact Lee Jeno. "found it." i said. 

    i didn't even rease that Mark is still beside me and looking at me with a worried look glued on his face. i dialed Jeno and said "Jeno, are you able to pick me up at school?" 

Mark POV

Jeno? why is she calling Jeno? i heard her said "Jeno, are you able to pick me up at school?" and i wondered what happened to her, earlier, she was dragged by the girl who knows who she is, out of the classrom. and Haechan also told me that he saw Elena and that girl ran to an empty classroom. 

     As i realised, i also heard a scream after Elena came with that girl. Elena looked at her phone full of panic, and worried. i decided to ask her "Elena, nan gwaenchana?" she replied, "I'm okay Mark.." i saw her face have red marks on it, and some of her body parts have bruises. "You're not okay. come with me" 

     as i hold her wrist, people in the hallway is looking at us walking towards the school gate. as we reached the gate. i texted Haechan.

                                                                                                           Baby Lion

                                                  Haechan! Tell Jeno to not pick up Elena.

Annoying Brat

Mwo? What happened?

                                                                                                             Baby Lion

                                                                                                                          Do it.

                       Annoying Brat went offline at 8.46 AM         

"What happened?" i asked Elena "N-No don't worry" "Tell me Elena, you can talk to me" "F-Fine.. Eunbi slapped me, and she kicked a table, the table hit my body.." i clenched my jaw, and hold a fist. i felt like i wanna end that girl life for doing that to an innocent human.

End of Chapter 2.