[The Fight Continues]

As Y/n fought the girls,slenda was getting the syringe to sting Y/n yet Y/n saw it a mile away and teleport still fighting. Y/n quickly dodge multiple knives, punched, bombs, and swords. Y/n still dodging every hit and still in fanta mode was hitting every single bone shot hit each of the girls. "They still won't go down!",y/n said in his thoughts. "What can I do?!",y/n thought. He didn't notice that angle had summoned multiple swords and had sent them flying towards y/n. Y/n dodge quickly, yet one of the swords was about to strike him. Two went through his chests and two went into both arms. Y/n went down, yet he had a trick up his sleeve. "Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!", Slenda and multiple of the girls screamed as well. They then started to scream at angel and without being noticed escape into the woods with some of the supplies in his pocket. Y/n thought, "I need to escape quickly!"
Y/n yelled, "Gaster Blaster Jetpack!"
Y/n flew off riding till he couldn't anymore. Soon after Y/n noticed an empty-looking house in the middle of nowhere. Y/n was so tired of using his Gaster Blaster Jetpack. Y/n then just thought, "2nd gear form." Y/n then transformed into his assassins form.

He climbed the house thought the house stealthy and entered

He climbed the house thought the house stealthy and entered. "It looked like something's were just recently brought here.", Y/n whispered. He then noticed a presence behind him that yell out, "Yea but you wouldn't steal any of this thing, I won't let you." They were now on the floor fighting for the advantage. Y/n recognize that voice anywhere. "Wait, wait before u kill me hear me out.", Y/n said to the cosplayer chick in front of him. She yelled out, "hell no!!!" Y/n then yelled out, "Acekiller28!!!" The girl stops before she could stab y/n. "Only one person knows that name!","wait,y/n is that you?", Benny said and asked. "Yea it's me still waiting for that pic though.",Y/n said playfully. Benny got madly red and began to studder and to say, "ba-ka,ba-ka,ba-ka!!!" Y/n laughed it off and hug benny. Benny asked, "what was that for?" Y/n responded," I told you when we first spoke to each other that when we met we would hug." Benny with a shock happy look said to Y/n, "y-ou,y-ou,you remember!" Y/n said, "of course I remember, I promise didn't I." Benny quickly removed y/n mask revealing his face. "You are more handsome up close y/n.", Benny said. After she said that hers and Y/n lips connected with Y/n not pushing her away but closer. As they kiss they hear the door of the huge mansion open and multiple footsteps, yet you both kept kissing until you both stop. With silica still connected at the end.

 With silica still connected at the end