Darkness Away

They were two separate and apart. There was a he and a she two different entities. They were away and distanced by a wall it was unseen and it was tall. There were no doors it was all closed away. As if in a dungeon the two were close  and yet closed away. Little did they know there was a beat, it went through the wall each can hear it the beat was neat. Where did it come from? The other side of the wall. It was dark all was closed off black shadows rose so tall. But there was no light yet something had to shine bright for the shadow to be, there must first be a light that creates its dark entity. The lighy was not bright but it was surely there none of them can see it because it did not light their eyes in its way. Her eyes were green beautiful yet unseen the emptiness took that away those eyes in that hollowness shall stay. He was lost in a big empty room he never saw a thing as nothing in the dark could bloom his footsteps were heard he would always move he thought someone else was there but that was only for him to presume. His hands could reach out to the center of the wall. He can touch it and hearing the beat was most important above all. She was also lost in her room just like him nothing in hers can be made nothing was to bloom. Her hands would reach out but then away they go what was the point her light was taken away and what is left is darkness and it was there to stay. She tripped on her feet she was afraid maybe someone was there, her hands reached out they touch the wall she feels the beat that was her call. Now she can't let go she hears a voice other than her own but it's not a voice it was a feeling and inside her it would grow. Why here why now none of  them can know but one thing was for sure if she touched it he felt it as he grows she would grow. The light seemed brighter her green eyes once again glow she is surprised gets petrified what if he would know she takes her hands away but the lighy now fades away. She touches it once again she knows she can't let go she blushes and smiles and now his light grows and the shadows were to fade away. He fslt happy he wasn't alone but as he looks around he knows his place is empty she was not there. She must on the other side of this great wall. It grows within him to see beyonf the wall. She closes her eyes and sees with her mind that goes searchinf through her heart. She can see him now but she can't reach out just like him she knows that now it has to go. Maybe it's worth it or maybe it's not each in his words but they bothbfelt the same doubts were allover but the sensation was true.  a thought was made i want to go through the wall was still there but they can touch one's hand as if a mirage it blows away the darkness shatters and the warmth of their hearts breaks it all to keep them together and together they shall stay.