I don't belive that sh*t

The next day at 6:30 am

"I wake up because of my alarm, I switch it off and go to the bathroom in front of the room, while I'm doing my makeup Cynthia calls me, of course she would have"

R: Hey Cynt!
C: Hey Rach! I'm gonna pick you up at your new house.
R: Do you know the address?
C: No, but you're about to tell me. "I giggle and tell her"
C: I'll be there in ten minutes, be ready!
R: K bye bi*ch.
C: Bye sl*t.

"I close the phone call and tie my hair in a ponytail, she's the best and the craziest, I go back to the bedroom and put on an outfit

a pair of black high-waisted jeans, a short white sweater and a pair of black and white checkered vans. I go downstairs where my mum and Jj are having breakfast"

R: Where's Joanne? "I ask curiously"
M: She's already at work. We're about to go to school hurry up.
R: Oh ok, by the way I go to school with Cynthia. "as I say this the door bell rings" She's already here, see you tonight!
M&Jj: Bye!

"I close the door behind me and get on the grey Porsche. Cynthia starts driving again and I kiss her on the cheek"

R: Damn girl! Your car is freaking amazing!
C: I know baby. "we laugh" Katelyn and Nessa are already waiting us at the parking area of the school.
R: Cool!

"We arrive at school and Cynthia parks the car, we get out and meet the other girls at the entrance. When Nessa sees me, she jumps on me and hugs me tight"

N: Oh my freaking god! I missed you girl. "I hug her back and wave Katelyn who's gigglings"
R: I missed you too, I missed all of you girls.
C: Ok it's really moving, but we have to get in. "she says giggling"
K: Yeah she's right.

"We enter the school and they accompany me to the secretariat where I am assigned the keys to my locker. While we're walking to my locker three guys stop in front of us; the guy on the left is tall and he has brown hair and blue eyes, the guy on the right is tall too, but not like the first one, he has dark blond hair and brown eyes, the one in the center is the tallest, he has blond hair and blue eyes. They're all really cute"

C: Josh, Jaden, Payton what the heck do you want?
Jh: Nothing, we just knew about the arrive of the Boston sl*ttie. "he looks at me from the head to the feet"
P: Jaden leave her alone come on. "the boy on the right says, he smirks at me and then they go away"
R: How the hell did they know?
K: Avani.

"She says and rolls her eyes. Avani lived in Boston when we were kids and she always hated me, trust me the feeling is mutual, she moved to North Carolina some years ago and of course she spelled bad things about me, but the real bi*ch is her. We arrive at my locker and the girls leave, I open it and put in some books, then someone close it, guess who it is"

A: Well, well, well Rachel Smith has arrived in town.
R: What do you want Avani? "I turn around to look at her stupid face"
A: Uuh, last night sex didn't go well?!
R: Shut the f*ck up! I'm not that person anymore.
A: Oh please, don't try to kidding me! A sl*t can't change her nature.
R: It's not me the sl*t between us.

"She looks at me frustrated and leaves, as I turn around to walk to my class a guy appears next to me"

P: Hey new girl! "he says smiling"
R: Are you here to remember me my past, 'cause it's what everyone is doing.
P: No, I heard the conversation between you and Avani and... "before he can finish what he's saying I interrupt him"
R: You were overhearing?!
P: Yes, but just because I'm interested, you know, people call you 'the sl*t'.
R: What? The entire school call me like this?
P: No don't worry, just some of them. "he says while gigglings"
R: You find it funny? "I look at him in a bad way"
P: Of course I do, but don't worry I don't think that about you.
R: Wow I'm honored, and why you don't believe it?
P: I know I'm too important, by the way I don't believe that sh*t because I heard you told Avani you're change.
R: Oh god thank you!
P: It doesn't mean I like you. I prefer keep the distance, you're the new girl. "he winks at me and we arrive at my classroom"
R: Ok, bye...
P: Payton "he finishes for me, of course he does I don't know his name" bye Rachel.