The party of problems

R: Hey. "come on girl are you serious? You can do better"
P: Hey...are you ok? "he's obviously confused"
R: Yeah! Purple lights, cool!
P: What were you doing with my backpack?
R: Nothing! I mean I didn't even notice it was here.
P: Rachel I know you're lying, what's happening?
R: I just put a paracetamol in it, just for safety.
P: Don't worry I'm fine. "he smiles and jumps on the bed watching his phone" You saw the condoms right.
R: Yes. "I blush"
P: Dumb they're not mine, Josh asked for them.
R: Oh.
P: But I wish I can use them tonight. "he smirks and I throw him a pillow"
R: Ok I didn't wanna know.

7:00 pm

"I put on a black lace top, denim shorts, a black jacket and a pair of black and white Jordan.

I go downstairs when someone knocks on the entrance door, I open and Jaden kisses me on my cheek"

Jh: Hi.
R: Hey.
Jh: Are you ready?
R: Yeah, super ready. "he smiles and lowers his head. Payton comes down and hugs Jaden"
P: Hey can you take me and James to Josh's house too?
Jh: Yes of course.
R: James take your stupid ass down here or we're leaving you at home! Hurry up! "I yell to my brother, I hate when he's late. Jad and Payt laugh"

"My brother finally reaches us and we get on Jaden's car, when we arrive Josh takes us to the living room where all the group and some other guys are talking and drinking, Cynthia is sitting on the couch next to a guy, probably Quinton, Nessa is sitting next to her and Katelyn is on the armchair, Jackson, a girl and a boy are on the ground. Payton and Jaden make a stupid handshake with all the boys and I hug my girls"

Jr: Rachel James these are Addison and Bryce. "Josh says pointing at them"
R: Hi. "I say trying to make the cutest smile ever"
Jj: Hey guys.

"I sit on the other couch next to Jaden and so does my brother, Payton decides to sit on the ground with Josh and Jackson. The house is full of people, lots of them are from school; Katelyn gives me a glass of vodka and I drink it, we start playing truth or dare, after 20 minutes I've already drunk 4 glasses of vodka."

N: Cynthia let's start with you, would you date someone of the guys sitting here?
C: Well yes, Quinton.
K: Ship!!!!! "we all laugh loudly"
C: Jaden.
Jh: Yep.
C: How are going things with my baby, Rachel?
Jh: She's dumb...
R: Oh thank you. "he laughs"
Jh: ...but I like her.
Jr: Aww, Jaden I can see little hearts in your eyes.
Jh: Shut up.

"I go to the kitchen to get something to eat and Cynthia and Quinton follow me"

C: Babe.
R: Hey Cynt.
C: He's Quinton. "she says smiling, Quinton waves me"
Q: Hi.
R: Nice too meet you, so you guys...?
C: It's not official yet, we're taking things slow.
R: Oh ok, yeah that's cool.

"I smile, take a packet of popcorn and go back with them to the living room, when we enter the room Avani is sitting on the floor next to Payton. Good so how should I have fun now?"

B: Avani!
A: Dare.
B: I dare you to kiss Payton.
A: Oh ok.

"She kisses Payton and it takes a long time, I'm not really happy to see him kissing her, I mean, we're talking about Avani"

B: It's not the first time I see this, I'm used to. "the others laugh, me instead I don't find it funny"
Jr: I choose Rachel. Truth or dare?
R: Dare.
Jr: You have to kiss Jaden every time someone choose 'dare'.
R: Ehm ok. "I stand up and sit on Jaden's legs and kiss him, what a stupid dare. Payton quickly looks bad at me, what's wrong?"

"For the entire game Avani flirts with Payton, just to clarify things I don't care"

Jj: Guys I have to go, my girlfriend's calling. See y'all at school. "my brother leaves the house"
A: I'm getting bored, let's play 7 minutes in heaven.
Everyone: Yes.
Jr: Let's spin the bottle then. "Josh spins the bottle and it points Nessa and him, I'm pretty sure they're about to have fan in that storage room. They get back and Nessa spins the bottle"
B: Wow wow wow bro, Rachel and Payton.
R: Guys no, can't we spin it again?
C: Rachel take your dumb ass in there!
Jr: Step-siblings ship goals!
Q: Come on you're not really related.

"Payton gets up and takes my hand, we get into the storage room"

R: You're crazy if you think Ima do something with you.
P: Don't worry we don't have to kiss or have sex, even if it wouldn't be a bad idea.
R: So we just talk till the time finishes?
P: You should stop drinking so much.
R: This is not your staff.
P: You drunk over 6 glasses of vodka and 5 shots of whiskey! "he says mad"
R: You're not my father! "I'm pissed mr. Moormeier"
P: I'm just tryna protect you. If you keep drinking you won't feel well and then bye bye funny night.
R: What you mean?
P: I mean that you have to stop drinking.
R: Why should I?
P: Because I'm telling you to do it. "he looks in my eyes really deeply"
R: I'm not gonna follow your rules.
P: Yes you are.
R: Well, we have to talk so tell me about you and Avani. "I say mad"
P: We just have fun sometime.
R: Let me guess, is she the famous friend who lets you spend the nights at her house when you're 'mad' and you leave home for days?
P: I-...
R: Of course she is.
P: Why I'm even tryna explain you, I don't owe you explanation.
R: Oh so you can tell me what to do and act like you're my father, but I can't know where you go when you leave home for days?!

"I open the door and go back to the group"

B: Yooo is he good?
P: Of course I am. "he smirks and I get more mad"
R: I don't play anymore.

"As I say this I go to the back garden where some guys are playing beer pong"

R: Hey can I play?
T: Yes of course. I'm Tony. "the guy smiles to me"
R: Rachel.
T: Cool name. Ok so you have to...
R: I know how to play. I'm not a child.

"We start playing and I have to drink almost 7 glasses of beer, but we win 3 times, I scream and I hit high five on Tony, but I lose my balance and fall. Someone grabs me before I can touch the ground"

Jh: Ok princess we should get back to the living room.
R: I'm fine, do you know Tony?
T: Hey.
Jh: Hey, how much did she drink?
T: 7 glasses.
Jh: Damn!

"Jaden helps me get in the kitchen and gives me a glass of water, I drink it and we join our group in the living room. People starts leaving the house until there are just me, the girls and the boys in here"

Jr: Ok so, me and Nessa sleep in my room upstairs, Quinton and Cynthia can sleep in my parents room upstairs next to the bathroom, Rachel and Jaden, you can stay in the guest bedroom downstairs, Payton and Avani in my brother's room downstairs and Katelyn and Jackson in the other guest room upstairs. Good night friends, be silent thank y'all.

"I get with Jaden in our bedroom, my head hurts really bad and I can't understand anything. Don't ask me why Josh decided to let us sleep in his family's bedrooms, probably 'cause he thinks we're all gonna have sex tonight. I leave my bag on the floor and put on my pjs while Jaden is out of the room talking with Payton, I hope they're not talking about me. I hear some noises"

~Sorry for making y'all wait, new part tomorrow I swear 🤍~