!!!Who are you!!!

Claire's POV
I couldn't sleep the rest of the night because of how scared I was but my mom let me sleep with her. The next day I went to school and played with my friend Jesse. Then when the 1st grade teacher Ms. Bloop told us to get our toys from our backpack I found Samantha!!

I throw it to the teacher and she laughed as i ran to the bathroom and hid there until the recess bell rang telling us that recess was over.

I slowly walked into the room. BLOOD!
Blood was splattered on the wall!! Bodies were dead and covered with blood! It spelled out (YOUR NEXT)! I ran to the teacher and saw that she was stabbed to death. I heard a noise and looked up to see my best friend Jesse waiting by the door with Samantha in her hand. Her hands were covered in blood and a knife was in her hand. Her hair is covering her face. As I looked at the doll, it's plastic face curved and smashed into a smile.

In a whispered voice I ask my posesed friend, "Who are you? Jesse drags her body behind her while walking towards me. I start to walk away, but she lets out a loud shriek that scared the heck out of me! "Don't run away from me Claire, I thought we were best friends", Jesse says in a creepy voice. I see that the door to the classroom is open and I rush over to it before Jesse can come any closer to me. I run outside and Jesse walks really slow behind me. I remember that my mom gave me her phone to call her if anything happened. I was 8, so I knew how to use one. I reach into my backpack and feel the cell phone. I quickly dial 214-562-6299! The phone was ringing but suddenly I heard a weird high pitched beeping noise coming from the other side of the phone.. An eerie voice said "you shouldn't of ran away from me". It sounded much like Jesse! I was so scared and I started to run home as fast as I could. What is an 8 year old doing running around the streets at 5:00 pm, all alone!?? When I got to my house, I rang the bell so many freakin times and kicked and hit the door. My mom finally came and opened the door. " what's wrong honey", my mom said in a weird voice that sounded nothing like her. "Jesse and Samantha, they..they... were following me and they scared me mama", I stuttered. My mom smiled at me and shut the door very hard then went to the kitchen. I went upstairs and turned my bedroom light on. I saw the words "you shouldn't of ran away", written with blood on my walls. And then there it was, the doll, Samantha was laying on my bed with a knife in her hand!!!!

(Next chapter is written in the mom's point of view) hope you liked this chapter.. It was fun to write