6. Mo Guan Shan : He Tian

Mo Guan Shan

They exchanged emails. They changed their social media status, took a selfie together, went out to eat and talked about a lot of stuff. Xue Chen is a fun girl to be with and she's different when you finally get to know her. She's the type to really get animated while talking about things that interest her and opens up to people when they become close.

"Why vegetable though?" Mo Guanshan asked while they sat together under a tree outside the school. "That's a cool idea to be honest. I wouldn't have thought of it if I tried."

She laughed. He's starting to like her laugh.

"I want you to notice me. So I have to be unusual, right?"

"Right. You made the school think up of a whole bunch of conspiracy theories."

They laughed together. Having a girlfriend is great.

Two weeks since that confession day. Xue Chen invited him to her house and they kissed. Then days passed and she invited him again. They made out and she let him touch her boobs. He got turned on and she sensually pushed him on the bed, told him she'd suck him. It was was good. Definitely better than going solo.

"Hey, Redhead. You're drooling," said Zhan Zheng Xi. They're having their PE class and watching their classmates run while waiting for their turn.

"Shut up. It's sweat."

"He's like that coz Xue Chen's been giving him lotsa head," Jian Yi whispered to both of them. Mo Guanshan jumped in surprise and pushed away the guy's face.

"Dafuk is wrong with you?! Where'd you hear that crap?!"

"So it's not true? Sucks for you." Jian Yi pouted in disappointment.

"Hmm. It looks like your relationship with her's going well," Zan Xixi pointed out. "Good for you, you lucky turd."

He felt like gloating. Having a girlfriend sure is convenient.

He Tian

"Why aren't you hanging out with us lately?" Jian Yi asked all of a sudden. They're standing outside the school, waiting for someone with an umbrella. "You got a girlfriend too?"

He Tian smiled with his eyes fixed on the soaked pavement. The rain has made a considerable amount of water flowing directly to the sewers and it made him want to run around and kicked water at people's faces.

"Nah. Bros before hoes, that I guarantee you," he answered. "I'm just busy with my part-time job."

"You have a part-time job?! Man, can't wait to inherit your family's fortune?"

"People tend to exaggerate some facts so let me get this straight. Our family is not that rich."

Jian Yi stared at him and he stared back to get his point across. Just then, Mo Guan Shan passed by them, dry under his black umbrella and all ready to go home.

"Redhead! Let us share your umbrella too!" Jian Yi jumped towards Mo while dragging He Tian by the wrist.

"I'm getting wet! Stop pushing!"

They were laughing but He Tian's acutely aware of Mo Guan Shan's wariness of him. It's hovering around him like a defense mechanism that he felt like he's being stung.

Time with them passed by like a blur.