*Chapter 3*

The snow is unusually heavy today you thought as you exited your house and started walking to school. The white powder (it's not cocaine i swear-) crunched under your heavy boots as you continued on the sidewalk. Looking up, you could see the sky was a light gray signaling that the snow wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Soon coming up on the front door of the school, you looked around at the students. Spotting your group of friends huddling together, you quickly went over to them.

₳₦₲ɆⱠØ'₴ ₱ØV

I was stressed from the moment I woke up.

What does one give a girl on Valentine's day?! I've never done this before...how do I confess to her but not make it awkward?

As you can tell, I didn't get much sleep last night. I was up thinking about Y/N's gift for hours before finally falling asleep.

Looking up, I saw the branches from my cherry tree were covered in snow.

"Looks like I'll have to bring a scarf today..." I mutter to myself as I get dressed.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Little Time Skip •°*”˜.•°*”˜

As I proceed to walk to school, I look around the school yard to see if my Y/N is here.

"No sign of her yet..." I mutter to myself

I...don't see anyone for that matter. Where is everybody? Was school cancelled and I didn't get a notice? I quickly check my phone to make sure we didn't have a snow day or something.

Nope. Nothing.

No emails, no texts, no anything!

As I started to slide my phone back into my puffy winter coat I hear yelling from around the back of the school. I started jogging to the other side to see what was going on.

I saw what looked kinda like a large penguin huddle of students. They were all surrounding something...or someone.

2 someones actually, it looked like they were fighting. It's probably nothing important. But before I start walking away I get a text from someone. I look at the notification to see it was from Joseph

[Bro, come over to where I am]

I looked up to see him already staring me down on the other side of the huddle of students.

[No thank you. I'm good right where I am]

[Aw, come on. You have to!]

[Why?]

[Because.]

[Who's fighting?]

[Oh, Chadford and Bradley]

[Not surprised]

[So...u comin' or nah...]

[Nah]

[Yo, COME. ON. FAM.]

[why should I? Plus school's bout to start]

[Fine.]

I look up from my phone to see him glaring at me through the snow fall.

[Gimme 1 GOOD reason why I should come over there.]

[Cuz it's serious!]

[You're not letting me get out a this r u?]

[Nope.]

I'll never understand his bitch ass. But he's my homie so I gotta go over there. I mean, school starts in like 6 minutes anyway so- it can't be too bad

"So why do you want me over here?"

"So that I can show you what the fight's about." Joseph says and turns his head back to the fight. I follow his actions, as I focus on the two figures I see one smaller one in the middle.

"Who's that in between them?" I ask, glancing over, I see Y/N in the middle of the two, trying to break up the fight.

"Guys, stop! It's not that serious!" She kept yelling at them.

Her protests resulted in one of them pushing her to the ground. The snow was dyed slightly red my eyes traveled up to her wrist, it looks like she scraped it pretty bad.

"Why don't cha mind your own business?"

"Because you two cant just fight for no reason!"

Again, she was shoved backwards into the crowd of people. I quickly ran over to her, all the students were staring at her still from, wondering what to do.

"Well don't just stand there! Hurry up and get her to the nurse!" Someone yelled out from the crowd, causing Angelo to quickly bend down and lift you into his arms.

He knows this is a serious situation, but he can't help but reminisce in the feeling of you in his arms. He looks down at your face, slightly flushed from the cold. Your eyelids started twitching and eventually you opened them. Big, beautiful E/C eyes made contact with his golden ones. You kinda lowkey glared at for a second him then demanded he put you down. As he set you on the ground, everyone in the crowd of students was staring at you with eyes of concern, making you kinda uncomfortable.

"It's fine! I'm fine! See?"

You took a step forward, stumbling a little but eventually regaining your balance. You took a couple more paces towards the front door then you began to feel light headed again. Before you could even hit the ground again, someone caught you and hoisted you into their arms.

Too tired to protest, you let the darkness consume you (that sounds hella edgy) and fell back asleep.

"Someone go get a teacher to unlock the front door!" He could hear Joseph yelling from behind him, with that he starting jogging to the front.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Time Skip •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Angelo was currently walking away from the nurse's office. Gruesome thoughts poured into his mind as he continued to his locker. Unlocking it and gazing at all his polaroids of Y/N.

"It'll be ok Y/N, you'll see. I'll make them pay"

He quickly shut his locker so that no one could see him being creepy.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Another Time Skip •°*”˜.•°*”˜

He walked to lunch with Joseph again today, as usual. But his mind was clouded with an unexplainably strong feeling of rage. His eyes were glazed over and his face was blank as he slowly ate his lunch. Joseph knew somethin' was up, but decided against asking him.

"I think...I'm gonna go check on Y/N."

"Alright, cool. Say hi to her for me."

Angelo nods as he walks off to the nurse's office.