Chapter 1

A/N THIS IS A BOYXBOY SO YES THERE WILL BE BOYXBOY SEXUAL CONTENT. PLEASE DONT LEAVE HATE COMMENTS. THIS IS A BOOK ABOUT TWO BEST FRIENDS WHO FALL FOR EACH OTHER. I RELIZE THERE WILL BE MANY ERRORS. ENJOY.

KYROS POV
"Kyros wake up." I heard mom yell up the stairs. I forgot it's Monday and it's the first day back to school. Ugh.
I got up and went to my closet grabbing my blue skinnies and my black v-neck. I went into the bathroom and did my hair. After I was done in the bathroom I went downstairs and sat at the table and waited for my best friend to pick me up. "Kyros I'm here let's go." Dillion yelled from the door.
I got up and walked to the door. We walked to his car and I got in the passenger side. He pulled out and we were off to school.
When we got to school we got out and walked up the stairs and sighed. Another year in this hell we call school.
DILLION'S POV
We got to school and went up the steps and we were back in hell. "Kyros do you think they'll notice if we ditched? We could easily just slip out of class and go get some ice or go to the mall." Kyros looked at me and said, "I'm down for that, and the mall seems like a nice place to go and hang." After the bell rang we left school and went to the mall. On the way there we blared BOTDF's Scream for my Ice Cream. That's our favorite song. The ride to the mall was silent but only till Kyros leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.
KYROS POV
We were in the car, it was silent but it was a nice silent I looked over at Dillion sitting in the drivers seat. He's so cute. I leaned over and placed a light kiss on his cheek. His eyes got really big and his cheeks turned red instantly. All I could think was fuck I want him so bad. But he's my best friend.
We got to the mall and walked in and the first place we see is Hot Topic. I squealed like a girl and ran to the store, Dillion chasing after me. "Kyros stop running, slow down" he yelled from behind me. "Dillion come here look at this shirt" the shirts is blue and read "I'm proud to be gay." With a rainbow on the front. (Kyros is gay and Dillion is Bi A/N)
Dillion just looked at me with that cute little smirk of his. I love that smirk, it make a me all blushy and such. Ugh,why does he have to be my best friend?
DILLION'S POV
We sat in the car and I could feel my cheeks warming up. He just kissed me on the cheek. I can't believe he did that, I mean I have had a crush on him since he told me he was gay. AND HE JUST KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK. I looked over at him he had that cute little smile across his face. I love it when he smiles. After we sat in the car for about ten minutes we finally got out and walked in the mall. We got inside and the first store he sees is Hot Topic. Kyros started to run and I yelled for him to slow down. When I got inside the store I found him yelling for me to come look at a shirt. The shirt was blue with a rainbow and read "I'm proud to be gay". God I was so fuckin in love with him. But he didn't know.