Chapter 3

Dillon's POV
Wait did he just say what I think he just said.? "Really?" I asked with a confused look on my face.
"Dillion c'mere." I did as he said and crawled over to him. "Dill Pickle you know that I would never lie to you. especially about how I feel. So when I say I like you...I like you."
I looked at him with a look of awe.
I leaned over and placed a light kiss on his lips. He automatically responded and kissed me back making the kiss more intimate. I pulled back and placed my forehead on his and smiled.
~
KYROS POV
Later that night we ordered pizza and sat on the couch watching tv. After watching "The possession" I didn't realize till the movie was over that I was holding Dillion in my lap. I forgot scary movies scare him. A lot. "Kyros, I'm tired. Can we go up stairs to get some sleep?"
"Sure I'm quite tired myself." we walked upstairs to my bedroom.
"Here, you can wear these tonight."
"Thanks.". I had handed him my batman fuzzy pajama pants that he loves so much. Why don't I just give them to him.? "Goodnight kyros" he said.
"Goodnight dill pickle" I said back.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been grounded and just got my phone back. I know it a short chappie but I hope you like it. And from now on I'm going to call you guys babes. Love you babes :*