ANGLES: Episode 3: The things we do for Friendship

As the Rico gets closer to one, Alan thinks and thinks and finally makes a decision. He picks up the glass Danny was in and throws it towards Rico. Alan grunts as he throws it and it makes Rico look the direction it was. When Rico looks the glass makes impact, he drops the gun Marcos had and puts his hand on his eye and in pain he puts his hand on his eye and shoots his gun in the air attempting to hit whatever it was . While Rico does that, Marcos makes a break for it. When he runs for it, his car keys fall out of his pocket. He throws himself behind his car. Rico yells at his two men, dressed in white muscle shirts and one with a beanie and the other with a New York yankees flat top hat. One had tattoos on his arm as a grey sleeve and a silver watch.

"GET THAT LITTLE SHIT!" They both make a rush for the car thats about 3 yards away from their van. But before they could get to it, Marcos opens the backseat door and grabs the spear gun he had in the pocket of the passenger seat, and fires his gun. He hits one of Rico's men in the shoulder and they all rush behind the van. The man that got hit complains in pain.

"The bastard hit me!He got my damn shoulder!"

Rico yells at him. "Shut up and kill the son of a bitch!" Now its a shoot out in the junkyard with three gang members with AK's and a college student with a P99 pistol. Alan keeps his head down during the firing and makes his way for Marcos. He peers behind a corner of an old car and sees Marcos and yells for him. "MARCOS!.....MARCOS!" Marcos turns his head and sees him.

".....ALAN??" Alan runs through the space between the corner and to Marco's car. "WHAT HELL ARE DOING HERE?" "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??" Marcos ignore his question and tells him something else. "Alan, my keys fell out of my pocket, its the only way we're getting out of here" Alan looks below the car and sees the keys in the middle of the ground between the van and the car.

"Damnit. Alright, I gonna go for it and you're gonna cover me."

"Got it" Alan draws a cross on him with his fingers, tapps Marcos shoulder showing he's about to go and runs his way there while crouching. Alan's in the line of fire of fore guns, when he gets to the keys, he ducks for them and grabs the gun Rico dropped and he quickly turns his way to the car. He almost gets clipped by bullet in the elbow. He runs for car and rushes behind it, and when he gets behind the car a bullet flashes through the direction he was going

"Jesus..."

"You got the gun. Are you okay?"

"I"m okay, I'm okay. Now take the keys," he hands Marcos the keys. "Now start the car and I'll cover you." Marcos tucks his head and tries to start the car, but instead of the engine starting, iIt clicks and does nothing.

"Shit. It won't start!" "Then make it start! We gotta get out of here!" Alan starts shooting Rico and his guys, while Marcos is trying to restart the car. Alan shoots at them, dodging bullets and hiding behind the car. Rico is doing the same and shouting at his men.

"WHY DO I STILL SEE THEM ALIVE, KILL THEM!"

"Marcos hurry up!"

"Screw it!" Marcos forgets the keys and opens the wires and tries to hot wire it.

"You know how to hotwire a car?!"

"Don't ask." In 10 seconds he starts the car.

"Alan get in!" Alan jumps in the back seat, roll down the window behind the driver seat. He puts the gun out the window, holding it with both hands and shooting. He hears a guy yell.

"You shot that guys damn head off!" shouts Marcos. Alan continues to shoot out the window, while Marcos backs the car up,

"SHOOT THEM, THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!"