3.Irritated Bela

Continue from last part... (Guys don't get confused... chinmayee will be referd as both bela and chinu)

Author's POV

Lecturer comes and announces that he will be taking 3 classes continuously...
Now let's see the mind voices of our group

Chinu: Never in my life I have expected that I will meet karthik... everything is like a dream... I will never forget this day... I have also not expected karishma will be in my class... though I will be in this university for less time, I am on cloud nine to spend some quality time with karthik... morning when I saw him I was dumbstruck and I wantedly acted as if nothing happened because I will never express my feelings... I have a responsibility...

(What do you guys think? Why Chinmayee will be in university for less time? what is her responsibility? Try to answer so that I will be happy that you guys are reading my story with interest)

Karthik: Finally I am here, I am very much excited to be with bela... I just love her... I never thought that I would fall in love at first sight... see bela what what I am doing to be with you...

Karishma: Why did chinu introduced  herself as bela? And what is she doing in our university? I will ask her everything... I hope everything is fine... why did she left her daughter and came here? I am very much confused...

Arjun: Why karthik is here? According to my knowledge he already completed PG with high score... anyways I will always protect you Bela... I love you...

Vikranth: I have seen karthik entering with karishma... I hope karishma didn't reveal anything to karthik... I am sure she didn't because she herself don't know why are we here...

After 3hrs class ends and all the students gets exhausted... karthik,chinu,arjun,karishma goes to canteen and give their order

Arjun and karishma are talking, karthik and chinmayee are talking

Karthik: so bela what is your favorite colour?

Before bela could answer 2 girls come and starts taking selfies with karthik...

Karthik(in mind): yaar what is this? I wanna spend sometime with Bela but my popularity is not letting that... I was finally happy when karishma started talking with that chuha so that I can talk with bela but these girls are not at all leaving me..

Girl 1: since we are friends now can I have your number?

Karthik(in mind): what? When did i became her friend? God please save me from this girl

By now bela gets irritated a lot

Bela(to girl): oh miss overaction... when did he become your friend? And how dare you ask my boyfriend number? First of all go from here orelse I will punch your face...

Before that girl can speak further another girl drags her and takes her away...

Karthik(in mind): Bela on fire... hmm I like this side of her... wait wait did she just said I am her boyfriend?

Karthik: Bela when did I became your boyfriend?

Bela: actually I saw you were uncomfortable so I just said like that.. I am sorry

Karthik: No no there is no problem... I don't mind to have a girlfriend like you

Bela blushes 
_________________________________________

Hello guys! Missed my story? I think no...

Ok what do you guys think? Please give your reviews...

Did you really liked my story?

MeharSidhu33 pearbhi_sweetie_love
bb_bhavya Author_Nihitha TrinaChakraborty ImaginaryPagal pearlvpurisfan @Pearbhi_lover_priyu @dolasu