29.Realisation

Continuation from last part...

Person: Ye kya horaha hai? Tumlog mujhe yaha kyu laaye ho?

Bela: Sab kuch samaj mai aajayega...

Bela makes him seat on one chair and behir sits on the chairs opposite to him...

Just then another person comes in after closing the door...

Bela: Rj sab kuch ready hai na?

Rj: Ha bela... Everything is ready...

Even rohit sits on one chair

Bela: Tho bolo... Tumne kitne ladkiyon se pyaar kiya?

(Guys you can imagine anyone in place of that person's place.... He is the same one who poured acid on that girl's face... I am taking his name as Rakesh)

Rakesh: Maine sirf ek ladki se pyaar kiya...

Bela: Tho phir uspe acid kyu daala?

Rakesh: Wo mujhse pyaar nahi kar rahi... Usse lagta hai ki wo bohot beautiful hai... Isliye maine uspe acid pekha...

Behir and Rj glares at him...

Bela: Rj... Lekar aawo...

Rj nods and brings a bowl with Hot water...

Bela takes rakesh's hand and puts it in that bowl of hot water... Rakesh screams in pain... She removes his hand after 30 sec...

Bela: See... you are feeling immense pain in your hand just because of 90 degree celsius hot water... think about the girl on whom you poured acid... Did you imagine how much pain she have felt? You just poured acid and ran away from there... You would understand her pain atleast if you have seen her suffering from pain...

Rakesh bends his eyes in guilt

Bela: If you love a person, you should make them happy... You should not let them suffer... You should be happy by seeing them happy even if it is not with you... You must understand her situation... Don't blame girls for everything... We have many problems... On top it everyone judge us.. You will say us nerd if we wear traditional dress... You will call us sl** if we wear revealing dress... We do have our choices... Don't judge us by seeing our dressing sense... Don't look at us with lustful eyes... It really feels disgusting when boys looks at us like that... We are not allowed going out after 6pm... Why? Just because we are girls? Is it our mistake to be a girl? Is it our mistake to enjoy? Is it our mistake to were dress of our choice? Aren't we not humans? If a girl were short dress, that doesn't mean she wants to show her body to everyone... It may be comfortable for her... I am not saying all the guys will look at girls in that manner... I am also not saying all the girls are innocent and they don't do any vulgar things... I really appreciate all the boys who respect girls and I want you to be in that category... I don't know what made your mind do this thing but you have ruined the life of a girl... You know what? You are lucky... Even now society won't blame you... They blame that girl for showing her beauty, they blame that girl for going out alone, Etc Etc.... I want you to change.... If you have truly loved her, You would have respect her opinion... There are many girls like her in this world who have suffered a lot just because of others mistake... Give us some respect... Don't blame us for everything...