New Oc

Thanks KrhisnaPanganiban for giving me the idea

Stella is a magician and is from batim

While will is from hello puppets

Stella had encountered a portal and was pushed in it by an ink Monster. The puppet was surprised at her appearance (I forgot his name but it's the guy that kinda looks like a magician.) But thought nothing of it. When they tried to stitch her mouth shut the ink went over it allowing her to be able to talk. However she didn't like talking unless she was on stage and since she wasn't she pretend that she couldn't talk.

When they made it out of there Will didn't die and a portal had opened and she immediately went through it.

While she was there she found a magician hat that was actually colorful unlike the one she had. She liked the red on it and put it on.  When they made it to her world will was confused but they decided he'd work with her.

He sometimes would get ink on him which he hated but what can he do.

Stella: is a magician. She is very quiet but when on stage she is amazing. She is known for helping Henry try to escape. She is nice but if your able to get her mad she'll pout like a child. She reminds me of a dandere she is kinda but not exactly.

Will: is her little helper. He tends to talk for her and he can be slightly insensitive. He doesn't like anyone being mean to stella and sometimes he'll cuss them out. Since he's able to get off her hand he will attack people however he likes Henry and will generally try to get Henry's attention. He reminds me of a tsundere.

I forgot to say yes they do have hands I just suck at drawing them so I hid them. Also will is based off jonjon and springtrap.