Healer - Bullies

¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤

Before I start I want to say that this is jumping ahead in the timeline a little to where Sun-Ko has her name. I am going to do a chapter on her getting her name and her first day at Ye Ran but this specific scenario was playing out in my head so I wanted to write it first. Please enjoy!

¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤

My own scenario.

¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤

Sun-Ko is cornered. Three kids, all-male, had grabbed Sun-Ko while she was walking to meet up with the trio for their lunch break. Sun-Ko is sure that she has never seen them before, but they are wearing the same uniform, so she is sure that they attend Ye Ran. They had pushed her into the corner of the building and now were all glaring at her, but no one says anything.

"C-Can I help-p y-you-ou?" Sun-Ko asks nervously.

"C-an I help-p-p-p y-ou-ou." One boy mocks, "What's with the stutter? It doesn't make you cute so cut the act."

Sun-Ko pauses, and her face scrunches up in confusion. Did they this was an act?

"I-its-s no-not an ac-act." Sun-Ko defends herself.

"Oh, quit your lying." A second boy says. Sun-Ko flinches back, reverting back into herself. Sudden flashes of her parents come before her eyes.

"Can't you show the least bit of modesty?" The final male asks. "What are you a masochist?"

Sun-Ko brings one of her hands up to her neck feeling the scaring. Frankenstein had done a great job at helping her neck heal, but there was nothing he could do about the scars.

"I bet she is." The first boy says agreeing with his friend.

"Bet you liked having a collar around your neck." The boy joins in.

"I bet you anything she likes having her hair pulled too." The second boy reaches out and grabs a fistful of Sun-Ko's hair then yanks it toward the ground.

Sun-Ko loses her balance and falls to the floor. Her head is being held up by the boy who is holding her hair. Sun-Ko's hands are around the hair that is being pulled trying to relieve some of the tension. Suddenly the boy throws her to the ground. A cut forms on her forehead and has started to bleed. Tears are now running freely down her face and she looks up to the three bullies. All looking at her with gleaming eyes and suggest-full smiles.

"Well if she really is a masochist," The third boy speaks up, "Then she likes being choked." His hand is suddenly around Sun-Ko's throat. He lifts her up and slams her against the wall. Sun-Ko's eyes are wide with fear and her own hands are trying to pry his off. The other two boys are watching from behind and laughing.

"You getting turned on by this, you sick little bitch?" One of them asks. All start laughing again.

"I'm willing to bet that those guards she hangs out with do this to her."

"Yeah. Meaning that she must like having three guys at once."

They start laughing again. Tears are pouring down her face, but she doesn't know what to do. She isn't strong enough to fight one of them off let alone all three. She wishes M21, Tao, and Takeo where here.

"Hey!"

The hand around her throat is gone and Sun-Ko falls to the ground, her own hand going around her throat. She coughs while breathing hard, her lungs welcoming the oxygen again.