Chapter 1: ROAD TRIP TIMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

"everyone get in the van were going on a trip to visit our relatives in Oregon" mom said excitedly though i could tell she wasn't all that happy "why are we going" i asked "because it will be fun" mom said "whatever you say" i replied "ugh just get in the car" mom said  i got in the car. Sorry hi my name is Anagora I'm 11 years old im adopted by Ally and Carson Summers i hated them they didn't check what i had packed... idiots i had packed a knife along with other things i need im planning to kill them in the night and escape through a window but i do know magic so thats useful but ye continue with story.
(time skip) as we drove up the gravel driveway to my grandparents cabin in oregon we grabbed our stuff and went inside 'like normal people' when we got in we gave hugs ot our grandparents 'forgot to mention i have 2 adoptive sisters and 2 adoptive brothers' after getting unpacked and stashing my knife in my pocket i asked if i could go in the woods they had agreed and i left and i found a baby deer and then saw a dead deer carcass so i took the baby deer home with me and said i would take care of it and they agreed as long as i was the one responsible for it i agreed to that and named it Eclipsa.
(time skip to 4 years later) i walked through the woods on Eclipsa (i had turned Eclipsa into a demon deer) i heard voices and we ran under a log they didn't see us so when they left we went back to the pack's 'a group of demons me and Eclipsa live with' grove we saw that only Cliff, Cheif, and RainFall were there. "where is everyone" i asked "out hunting cliff and Chief said at once.

CLIFF HANGER :3 byeeee hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!!!!!!