Chapter 3: Battling intuders

Anagora's view

Me and Eclipsa were ontop of the people we met earlier and everyone one else was battling someone but others just left to make it fair they knew that they didn't need to help and they were the oldest pack memebers which was about 14 people which left 4 just creating diversions and just being crazy which this was turning crazier and crazier but I got off the man i had tackled and turned invisable with my cloak 'its an enchanted cloak to turn people invisable when they imagine they're invisable' and lept onto a treebranch and became visable again Eclipsa had followed and did the same sept for it wasn't a cloak that turned her invisable they were spiked wristbands on both wrists but i could tell she was in the tree now and she turned back to normal but the two people below us were extremely comfused so they asked a man with a yellow hoodie with a gray mask that had two red dots that were probably supposed to be eyes and a frowny face,  matching gray gloves and jeans they knew where we were and pointed to us and i said an enchantment and my head and turned into a human again and lept of the tree i asked "why are you here???" "we were looking for you to ask some questions" the man in the hoodie replied "why do you need to question me???" i continued to ask "because you look like the leader." he replied again "well to be honest im not the actual leader BloodMoon is" i replied "who???" he asked "the wolf demon over there..." realizing they didn't know everyone here "oh" he said as if he realized the obvious " but i do help when she is out i take control because the actual second in command is not that bright" i said but i looked over and saw someone with a blue mask and a extremely dark gray hoodie run at me i just stepped back and watched him run into the woods. "welp they had their mind set and it was to late to change direction" i said somewhat confused on what had just happened "yeeaaah" he replied "but will you come with us and answer the questions??" he asked "yes if i can come back here..." I said "we will have to ask but i think if its the only way then i believe Slender will say yes." he said.

end of chapter

hi hope you like the story i dont know if im doing good or not please tell me in the comments this is my first story that i've published so that's why its so terrible sorry if you dont like it. bye!