Chapter 12

"That's what you used to call me remember?"

.

.

.

key:

???'s thoughts

y/n'  thoughts

both

n/n2: nickname no. 2

??? pov:

Today's my first day in the hero course. i'm gonna be joining class 1-a because apparently someone got expelled Aizawa-sensei said he'll give me his place.
I entered the class and all eyes were on me. why are they staring? i ignored them and sat at the back of the class. But some guy with yellow hair and a black lightning bolt on his hair came up to me eyes squinted like he recognized me. 

"y/n? is that you?"

huh? y/n? i looked at him in confusion.

"were you hit with a genderbend quirk or something?" some girl with brown hair said.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! IS THAT YOU HALF PINT?!" an angry blond shouted. i think he's the guy that won the sports festival.

'tf is wrong with them i'm clearly a guy and y/n is a girl i guess?'

"i don't know what you're talking about i'm-"

i was interrupted by the door opening and a girl came in shouting "mornin' fuckers!"

the people that were around me turned to the direction of the girl then turned to me again looking more confused and surprised.

the boy with yellow hair gasped and said: "y/n you should come and see this!"

"what is it?" the girl said after putting her bag next to her desk.

"just come here bb! Quick!" an alien looking girl said.

i look at them confused on why i'm getting such attention on the first day.

the girl walks to me. when i properly looked at her i realized...

why do they want me to see him? is he like hot or something? but like even the straight boyos are around him? wait. what the hell?

why does s/he look so much like me?

y/n's pov:

i kept staring taking in his features.
he looks so much like me.

"you know when i first saw him i thought it was you but hit with a genderbend quirk or something." denki said

"wow! the resemblence is uncanny!" exclaimed momo

"y/n who tf if that?! are you related to him or some shit?" katsu shouted