We're off to to see the Oracle✅

𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘.

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢.

𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃𝙷: 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛, 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝙿𝙹𝙾 𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Piper POV.

It was a beautiful Tuesday morning at Camp Half-blood. No homework to worry about, no useless classes to attend and more importantly no lovesick boys running after me. I know my mom's the goddess of love and beauty, but it's not really my thing to wear makeup and all that crap. I do like putting people together though. Take Tratie for example, they are sooo cute. Oh and Percabeth. Now that ship is my OTP. Mom even says it's one of the best ships in centuries. She already has their wedding planned. Speaking of Percabeth, here they come now.

"Hi Pipes!" Annabeth greeted. Percy and a girl behind her. "Hi Annabeth. Who's this?" I asked pointing to the unidentified girl. She looked around thirteen with long black hair and beatiful blue eyes. Her attire consisted of a black oversized hoodie and a leather skirt barely being noticed at the bottom. She had a slight tan and was looking very awestruck. "Oh, this Delilah Rose. She was found this morning. Brought in by a fawn, Alex Fernwood and Seaweed brain." She answered. I nodded. I'm glad we put those fawns at Camp Jupiter to work. You would think that since Rome was a very strict empire that the fawns would work. "Mother or father?" I questioned.  "Father. By the way her mother described him, it sounded like Apollo." Percy answered this time.

She doesn't look like an Apollo child, more like Aphrodite or Nike. Maybe she got her mother's hair instead. I nodded. "Well, we got to go to the Big House. Sea ya!" Percy told me. I told them good bye and headed off to the Hermes campers to check up on our visitors. I knocked on the door of the pranking cabin then backed away, not wanting to be dumped with pink paint. Just as I backed away, Dick, aka Robin Hood, opened the door. A bucket of pink paint emptied it's contents on the unsuspecting superhero. At that very moment, I wished Leo was finished with the Demigod safe iPhones.

His face was priceless!

I successfully disguised my laughter as a cough to get his attention. "Oh. You saw that." He said, embarrassment engraved on his face. I nodded, not trusting my mouth, afraid that I might burst out laughing. "Who's at the door?" A voice from inside called. "It's Piper!" Richard replied. Then an image of Connor? Travis? I don't know. It's hard to tell when their apart. Well who ever it is, he appeared at the door frame. "Who's on cabin duty this week?" He asked me. I smirked, "I am. " His face displayed fear. I hear him mutter, "Oh Styx." I internally laughed. This is gonna be fun. I think I'm hanging around the boys too much.

"Move aside boys. It's cabin check up time!" I announced loudly enough for the entire cabin to hear me. I heard feat scrambling around the cabin, probably cleaning. When the Stoll didn't move, I moved him myself and stepped into the cabin. It was decent. The bunks were made, the sleeping bags were neatly placed, the floor was swept, I would say that it exceeded my expectations. It looked like a solid seven. I was about to give them a, well, seven but then I saw a corner in the room was untidy, like Percy's cabin untidy. I turned to look at the Stoll brothers and raised my brows, because I can't do that cool thing when you lift one brow. Like, how do you do that. It's really difficult to do. Jason can do it, so can Annabeth. I wonder how. And I'm rambling again.