Kimetsu no Koi

Oukihhh! ini cerita tentang reader X chara! yay!! dan btw karena outhor nya ngerasa klo misalnya ada reader tachi yg kurang paham bahasa Indonesia, outhor berinisiatif buat make bahasa Inggris kali ini. tapi outhor juga minta maaf yah buat reader tachi yg sekiranya kurang paham bahasa Inggris...

btw untuk power, outhor bakal make pernafasan kayu/pohon untuk itu dan jika berkenan outhor akan usahakan untuk pakai pernapasan yg lain

list pernapasan :

Ki no kokyu [  木の呼吸 ]

- [ 壱ノ型 : 水の風 ] ichi no kata: Mizu no kaze -> This breath style is actually the development of the Breath of Water: Sixth Form : Whirlpool & Fourth Form: Striking Tide with the change at the way it strike its target, where at this rate. The swordsman makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body in a flowing fashion similar to a harsh tide and finally twists his upper and lower body. (if not trained enough, this style actually can dislocated the user back bone and make them paralyzed.)

- [ 弐ノ型 : 岩軀の葉 ] ni no kata: Ganku no Ha -> This breath style is actually the development of the Breath of Stone: Third Form: Stone Skin with the change at the way its swing the sword as a shield and cuting every anemy within range 1m. 

- [ 参ノ型: 秋の葉 ] san no kata: Aki no ha -> This breath style is actually the sadistic breath among, where The swordsman/user makes multiple slashes/cut to the anemies body like a fallen leaves over and over repeatly. 

- [ 肆ノ型: 神々踊れ ] shi no kata: Kamigami odore -> This breath style is actually the most easiest breath style where the user is just need to dash horizontaly to the apponent while unleashes a series of slashes randomly.

- [ 伍ノ型: トガタ 竹 ] go no kata: Togata take -> This breath style is actually the style where the user stinging the enemy's multiple times with a high speed, so if the enemy's has a hard skin or just need to paralyze it, this move is really suit to it. (unfortunately, when this style against a mere humans it will cause internal bleeding and internal organ damage or even die.)

- [ 陸ノ型: 人形刑務所 ] roku no kata: Ningyo keimusho -> This breath style is actually the most energy absorbed one where the swordman has to dashes at their opponent with incredible speed without being notice and minimizing movement so that the enemy can not move at all, like being imprisoned, at the same time the user must turn off the opponent's weak point before making the final blow. (usually, right after the user done the move. they always numb their leg for the next hour, accept if the user was fueld by the adrenaline, they can manage up to another 3-same-style-breath in one time.)

-Shichi no kata: Haru no ha -> The swordsman spins his sword in a circular motion, deflecting his enemies attacks and spins around moving with their bodyweight to deliver an attack

-hachi no kata: Ryuu uddo -> The swordsman spins their body while deliver an attack/slashes that take on the form of a dragon.

-kuu no kata: Furanjipani no shino ki -> simillar to its name furanjipani ki or kambodia tree was a technique that allow the user to deflects attacks using rotating sword slashes gracefully during evasion while slashing the enemy's .

-ju no kata: Metsubayashi -> technique which slices everything in all directions and make a tangled feel around the body up to head. (this technique actually also a really danger news for the user and the other slayer it self *within 5m range* since this technique are the style that will slice without looking whose the apponent it self , also since this technique moves around really fast, it always forced the user look at 360 degree view because of this, the user will usually suffer iris damage if not trained enough, basicly the user of this 10th breath are the slayer whose at the same level as hashira.)

BONUS:

-ju ichi no kata: Sen no bukkyo no tomen -> This breath style is actually the development of the Breath of tree: fifth form: sharpened bamboo and Breath of tree: Sixth Form: mannequin prison where this technique give a big impact like a budha palm feels and this technique always crush the opponent whole bone till the skull.

-ju ni no kata: Aki mesatsu -> This breath style is actually the development of the Breath of tree: Third Form: summer leaves and Breath of tree: Tenth Form: Destruction this technique literally really hard to use since its has Breath of tree: Tenth Form as the stepping stones while giving a barrage attack like Breath of tree: Third Form all along the way. (if the user was a regular slayer, they always passed out right after do this style. if its a hashira, usually they only lost consciousness for just a few moments and sometimes there can be directly fight again as usual although somewhat unbalanced when holding his katana.)

-ju san no kata: yama shika -> 

okki itu aja dari outhor bye222222222222

-s310