Story 1: No Strings Attached

"It's, really creepy," Vanessa says to her husband. He's called the nearly entire family into his garage workshop to look at his newest creation.

"Wow Ness, wow," Henry responds offended.

"It is. Come on Charlie, you have to agree with me. Look at it!" the brunette says to her daughter, hoping for an answer of agreement.

"It is kind of creepy," her daughter responds, "why does it have tear marks Dad?"

"I don't know, it's... an aesthetic design I guess."

"Henry, you can't put that thing in the restaurant, you're going to scare away all of our customers," his wife explained to him.

"I haven't even told you what it does yet," Henry interjects excitedly, "we're going to put it in the prize corner. During birthday parties, the birthday child can get a gift from it."

"So great now we're giving out free things AND scaring away our customers."

"Fine, we'll up the price of the birthday package by five bucks, you happy?"

"So Matt's just going to shove a random thing in a box and let the kid have it? Not really that special."

"No, the Puppet's box is going to have a computer that is going to pick the prize at random. Then Matt puts it in the box," Henry explains to his wife, hoping to put to rest any doubts she has about his newest creation. After all, she was the one in charge of Fazbear Entertainment's financial department. She was the only person he had to please, and the only person at Fazbear Entertainment that he feared.

"I want to see every toy on that computer. We're just going to give away Plushtrap Chasers and Lonely Freddy's willy-nilly."

"You care way too much about money."

"I care about the future of this family."

"Okay then. Uh, well I do control the company in the end and the Puppet's going up."

"Of course. I'm only messing with you Henry. Making sure you don't run this company into the ground that's all."

"You know what actually, let's test this on Sammy," Henry says, running inside. Charlie could hear her father yell for Sammy, although the sounds were muffled due to the thickness of the walls. A request from both Charlie and her mother so they didn't have to listen to Henry banging on metal all day. He thought it was unnecessary since he mainly worked when no one was home, but alas he'd do anything to keep his family happy.

"Okay, Sammy. This is the newest animatronic for Freddy's. What do you think of it?" Henry asks his five-year-old son.

"It's scary."

"Bam!" Vanessa yelled, knowing her point was proven.

"Fine you win, but I'm not changing it. I can't wait to see it in the Prize Corner."

"I've got an idea for an animatronic," Charlie blurts out randomly. Vanessa and Henry both turn to their daughter.

"What?" Henry asks quickly.

"A hippo."

"A hippo?" Henry asks, confused.

"That's all I got."

"Okay then, what should we call him?"

"Mr. Hippo."

"Well then, what should he do?"

"Tell really long and boring stories."

"Why would I turn that into an animatronic?"

"I don't know I just thought it would be funny."