Character Info Page 1: Lucy

Name: Lucy Dusk

Name: Lucy Dusk

Gender: Female

Age:15

Date of Birth: November 2

Zodiac: Scorpio

Height:5’5

Weight:120 lbs

Race: Witch

Fav Color: Orange

Fav Animal: Corgi

Description: Lucy is a go with the flow type of person and is pretty chill so You can count on her to never freak out on you because you made a mistake or came to her with a stressful problem. She is a very supportive person and encourages others to try new things and give their best. Though most of the time she’s a follower but if in a situation where there is a lack of a leader she will gladly step up to the task and take the roll till a permanent leader is available. She’s good at problem solving and handles pressure well. There are few things that get on her nerves and the biggest one is definitely bullying of any kind, either it’s about sexuality or about how someone looks it makes her pissed,but even though it ticks her off she usually keeps her temper under control but when she upset like that it takes a lot less to push her over the edge and when she’s mad mad she won’t hesitate to show it. But besides that a lot of people looked up to her and respected her at her old school. Last detail about Lucy Dusk is that she’s a tomboy.