Character Info Page 3: Cassie

Name: Cassiopeia (Cassie) Barns

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Date of Birth: November 8th

Zodiac: Scorpio

Height: 5'8

Weight: 132 lbs

Race: Witch and Meifwa Hybrid

Fav Color: Peach

Fav Animal: Wolves

Description: Cassie is the oldest out of 12 siblings the youngest of which being 9. Because of that whenever her parents were out she and her twin brother were always in charge, and which led to her being good with kids and handling responsibility well. She handles pressure well, though she likes to do most things herself alone. Even though she is a natural leader at home when it comes to school with her friends she follows their lead and just goes with the flow letting them knock themselves out to whatever they want and just watch and laugh as they mess it all up, plus she isn't afraid to cause trouble with them whenever they want. She has a pretty low patience most of the time but when it comes to serious stuff it lasts longer but she easily blows up but when she does it not that bad unless you actually made her mad. She is easily annoyed and has a hard time giving people second chances so you should feel lucky if she gives you a second chance. One of her biggest problems is always putting others before herself in every way to the point it's unhealthy, it has gone to the point where she is rarely ever showing how she truly feels and is always covering it up because she doesn't want her emotions to negatively affect those she cares about around her, she is more likely to show her true feelings around someone she hates then someone she cares deeply for because she doesn't care if her negative emotions hurt or scare or disturb that person cause she just doesn't care about them. She is really good at acting and keeping secrets which she does often. Besides all of that she is a really strong witch. The thing that makes her mad is when someone insults or bullies one of her friends or family members and bullying in general though she isn't usually the one that calls the person bullying out because she is usually with Ayano most of the time who despises it more than Cassie does and she knows that Ayano will 100% intervene, but on the off chance that she isn't with Ayano and no one seems like they're gonna help she will definitely help even if that is going up to the victim after the fact and making sure they're ok and say things to make them feel better because one of Cassie strongest talents is being able to make people feel better, less alone and more self confident, she has been able to talk people out of suicide and self harm, but Cassie usually wouldn't wait till they stop she would make them back off not in a violent way because even though Cassie can fight she prefers to hurt bad people with words because that's where her strength lays. Because of her ways with words and her overall sense of what to do in any situation make a lot of people trust her opinion and go to her with personal problems, though she helps the people that come to her she never picks the answer for them she just helps them pick it themselves. But with kids always coming to her asking for advice, school work and usually being in charge at home most of the time she is stressed though Ayano helps her out a bunch and that does take off some of the stress but they're going to a new school so things might be different.