Tourist Trapped Part 2

Alex and Dipper both entered their room to see Mabel brush her hair.

"Mabel we need to talk about Norman," said Dipper.

"Isn't he the best?" Mabel asked her brothers, "Check out this giant smooch mark he gave me" she said taking her hair from her left side of the face revealing a massive round red mark. Making both boys scream. While this happened Alyssa entered the room and saw Mabel's mark and screamed too. "What happened?" asked Alyssa confused "And who did that?". "None, you two were so gullible," said Mabel. "But what happened?" asked Alex.

"It was just an accident with the leaf blower" and she started to tell her story after she finished it she smiled and said: "That was fun!".

"Mabel listen, We're wanting to tell you that Norman is not what he seems..." he revealed the journal that he was hiding under his jacket, after he did this his twin sister said in a hushed tone, "You think he might be a Vampire? That would be so awesome.".

"Mabel, you need to stop reading those bad romance books with vampires." said her older brother.

"Guess again sister, SHA-BAM ." he opens the journal in her face revealing a page about Gnomes when she sees this she screams.

"Dips that is the wrong page."

"Ahh sorry, SHA-BAM" he turned the page to the one about The Undead. And Mabel said "A Zombie? This is not funny you two."

"Don't you see the limp, the bleeding, he doesn't blink, it all adds up." said her twin.

"Plus the incident when he fell into the open grave, it looked like he did that before." said her older brother.

"WHAT!?" she screamed "You two spied on us? I expected this of you Dipper, with all your crazy conspiracies, but you Alex, really you helped him, I never thought you would od something like that." as she said that a few tears started to drop "We'm sorry." her brothers said in unison "I don't need your apologies!"."But, Mabel, please underst ..." Dipper tried to say but he was caught off "GET OUT!" Mabel screamed, they flinched but didn't move "I SAID GET OUT!" they still didn't move and she threw them out of the room closing the door behind them with a loud bang.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Aly please can you leave me to prepare alone," she said to her older sister.

"Ok, have a nice date."

"Thank you!"

................................................................................................................................................................

"What are we gonna do?" Dipper asked his older brother.

"I don't know, maybe she's right." his brother seemed defeated.

................................................................................................................................................................

Five o'clock rolled up and Mabel rushed towards the door as the doorbell rang.

"Coming" she shouted.

She opened the door to reveal it was her boyfriend and she asked: "Hey Norman, how do I look?"

He saw what she was wearing and he said "Shiny"

"You always know what to say."

As they left her brothers watched them with defeated looks on their faces.