Legend of the Goblewonker Part 2

Dipper was standing on the stern of the boat wit hone foot on the guardrail. He adjusts the visor of his cap "Hoist the anchor" Soos raises the cinderblock that he uses as his anchor "Raise the flag!" Alex raises a purple towel that had a sun with sunglasses and above was written FUN.

"We're gonna find that Gobblewonker!" said Mabel

"We're gonna win that photo contest!" said Dipper

"Do any of you dudes have sunscreen?" asked Soos

"We're gonna... Go get sunscreen!" said Alex

They turned back to the docks to get sunscreen but little did they knew that something from beneath the waters was observing them.

................................................................................................................................................................

Dipper was pacing on the boat in front of Soos, Alex and Mabel "Alright. If we wanna win this contest, we've gotta do it right! Think. What's the number one problem with most monster hunts?"

" You're a side character, then you die within the first five minutes of the movie. Dude, am I a side character?! Do y' ever think about stuff like that? " said Soos

"Soos, that's the most depressing thing, I heard you say" said Alex

" You're a side character, then you die within the first five minutes of the movie. Dude, am I a side character?! Do y' ever think about stuff like that?" Soos makes an impression of Bigfoot "There he is! Bigfoot!" he says in a mocking voice, patting his vest "Uh-oh, no camera!" he takes a camera out of his vest "Oh, wait, here's one! Aw, no film!" he returned to his normal voice "You see? You see what I'm, doing here?"

"Oh, yeah. Dude's got a point." said Soos

"Dips, please don't ever act again, my ears hurt from this bad impression" said his older brother

"That's not important" said Dipper to his older brother "That's why I bought twenty-one disposable cameras! Two on my ankles, three in my jacket, four for each of you, three extras in this bag, and one under my hat."

"From where did you get these?" asked Mabel, but Dipper didn't listen and continued "There's no way we're gonna miss this. Okay everybody, let's test our cameras out!" Soos tried to take a selfie but the flash was too strong and he accidentally threw it overboard "You see? This is exactly why you need backup cameras. We still have twenty!"

Mabel threw her camera at a bird "Ahh, bird!" and the bird came into Alex's face making him slip the camera from his hands into the water "Seventeen! Okay, guys, I repeat don't lose your cameras" said Dipper.

"Wait, lose the cameras?" asked Soos

"DON'T" Dipper screamed

"Dude, I just threw two away."

"We've got fifteen cameras" he accidentally destroys one with his fist "Fourteen, we've got fourteen cameras"

"So what's the plan? Throw more cameras overboard or what?" asked his twin sister ready to throw them away.

"NO! No. Okay. You and Alex will be the lookouts, Soos can work the steering wheel, and I'll be captain."

"What? Why do you get to be captain? What about Mabel, huh?" she starts chanting her name.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"What about co-captain, huh?"

"There's no such thing as a co-captain" when he finished this Mabel threw another camera overboard "Whops"