Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning. I got up and went into the bathroom so then I wouldn't look like the undead. I looked into the cracked mirror we still hadn't replaced. There was blood smeared across my cheek. "Now how did that get there?" I asked myself. My hand and arm was bloodied too. So was my nose. "Are you kidding me?" I groaned. I had gotten a bloody nose. Until I saw blood on the floor at the foot of my bed. Then, I saw a shoe. I left the blood and slid down the tunnel to the kitchen. "Mom?! Dad?!" I screamed. My dad sat at the table with a grim look on his face. "Wheres- Oh my god." I gasped. "Shes in the using the bathroom calm down." He said as we heard the sink in the bathroom turn on. "What's with the blood?" He asked. My eyes got wide and I told him about everything. We rushed up to my room. The blood and the shoe were the only clues to what happened while I was asleep. "Daddy. What now?" I hadn't called him that in a long time. He shrugged and called the police.

***

The police got to our house about a half hour later. Our issue wasn't urgent enough. Drew had rushed into our house after she saw cops turn into our driveway. I was sitting in the kitchen when she ran in "O.M.G. are you okay?!" She said and gave me a hug. I shrugged. Then, everything went black.