•12•

[3 days later]

Everything has been okay since the attacks. All of Wren's gang died that night. Including Rose. Even though she tried to kill me I took that one hard. She was still my sister and it sucks that it all led to death for her. Zion isn't taking it very well. He doesn't know how to feel.

Everyone from our gang is okay though. We all made it back safely which is a blessing.

I have been doing okay with everything. I can't sleep at night and I barely eat. I am just so traumatized by everything that it's hard to go back to normal.

"Hey we are going out to shoot some," Zion says. "I don't know if you want to come or not."

I smile lightly because I know he is just trying to be nice, "Thank you, but I'm just going to stay behind."

He nods his head. I turn Netflix back on and everyone starts to walk out to go shoot. I'm definitely not up for that and probably never will be. It's just something I won't be able to do again.

Edwin comes out from his bedroom, "Hi lovely." He sits down next to me.

I smile, "You didn't go along with everyone?"

"Of course not," he says. "I wasn't going to leave you here alone."

"You could have went. I'm fine."

He pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him and he kisses my lips lightly three times, "You always say you are fine, but I know that you aren't."

"It's kinda hard to be fine after everything."

He frowns, "I know, lovely.

I kiss his lips. "It's okay though. I'm alive. That's all that matters." I rest my head on his shoulder and he starts to rub my back.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," he says.

"What's up?" I whisper.

"I don't think we should stay here."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think we should stay here or be in the gang anymore." I lift my head up quickly and I look at him confused.

"You don't?" I ask. "You want to leave."

"I'm saying that I want to run away, Gabby. I love you and I want to start a life with you. I want to have kids one day and I don't want to raise them around this shit. I don't want to make the same mistake my parents did with me."

I smile, "Will it be that easy?"

"Of course it will," he says. "If the Kings can do it so can we. We just have to go so far away. Probably out of the United States too."

"Are you sure? We grew up here," I say.

"It's up to you, lovely. I personally want out of it, but if you want to stay then we will stay. I'll go wherever you go."

I smile, "I want out too. I want to restart at a normal life."

"Good," he says. He kisses my lips, "I'm excited."

"Me too," I say. "Is everyone else coming with us?" I hope that they do. They are all like my best friends now. We are all a family.

"I mentioned it to the boys and they thought it was a great idea. I think everyone will come with us."

I smile, "Good. I'm excited to start over. To start over with you."

"Me too, lovely, me too."

[7 months later]

"No, I'm scared," I yell. "What if he fucking leaves me!"

"Oh shut up," Leah says, "He's not going to leave you. He said he wanted this."

"How do you tell your fiancé you are pregnant? And on your wedding day?"

"Tell him tomorrow," Maddie says.

"I can't. I can't keep that a secret from him for that long. We tell each other everything."

"Then just tell him after the wedding," Becca says. "He loves you and he's not going to leave you."

I nod my head, "You are right."

"Now hurry up before you are late. You walk
down the aisle in five minutes," Maddie says.

"Okay, I'm coming."

The three of them walk upstairs and I stand next to the staircase. I'm getting married right now. It's so crazy to think about. This journey has been so crazy, but I'm so thankful for it all.

Edwin, Brandon, Maddie, Nick, Becca, Zion, Austin, Leah, and I all moved to Canada. We thought it was the best for us and it really has been. Life has been so great.

"Gabby! You are up!" I nod my head and I walk up the stairs. I stand in front of the closed doors.

"Are you ready?"

I smile and let out a deep breathe, "So ready."

They open the double doors and I'm now revealed to the whole church. Edwin starts crying when he immediately sees me. I can't help but smile and tear up. He is the sweetest person ever.

When I get to him he takes my hand and the priest starts off the wedding.

[30 minutes later]

"You may now kiss your bride!" Edwin quickly grabs my face and kisses me. I smile into the kiss and then we both pull away. Everyone starts cheering as we walk back down the aisle.

Edwin and I get to the back of the church and I pull him into the extra room off to the side. I have to tell him about me being pregnant right now. I can't keep it from him for this long.

"What are you doing?" He asks. "We have to greet everyone."

I smile, "I know, baby, but I have to tell you something very important."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Please don't freak out," I say.

He smiles and holds my hand, "I won't. I promise you can tell me anything."

I take a deep breathe and I smile, "I-I'm pregnant."

His mouth drops, "WHAT!"

"I am pregnant, Edwin."

"Seriously?" He asks.

I smile again, "Yes."

"Oh my gosh!" He picks me up and twirls me around in a circle. He then sets me down and kisses me. It's so full of love and passion. "I'm so excited."

"Me too," I say.

"When did you find out?"

"Yesterday," I say. "But I couldn't keep it from you anymore."

"Well I'm glad you told me." He leans down and to my stomach, "I just married your mommy. It's so crazy to think about, but I love her so much. I also love you already, little one."

I smile as he talks to my stomach. He is the cutest fucking person ever. I pull his face back up to mine, "I love you Edwin Honoret."

"I love you more, Gabby."

We both walk out to greet everyone together and everything seems so right. Magical. Perfect. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I'm so glad that I fell in love with my ex's murderer. I guess you can say it was the best decision of my life. Even if it didn't seem right at first...it turned out to be the best thing for me.

For us.

The end