𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

* present day *

"I love this song. Turn it up!"

Jungkook smirked, letting go of your hand to turn up the volume, only to then softly intertwine his free hand with yours once again, as if it never left in the first place. His other hand on the wheel, as he was driving to a cafe spot you both go to every morning. It was like routine. A routine much easier maintained now that you have moved in with him. You to had been together for nearly a year now, and when Jungkook had asked for you to move in with him, it was an obvious yes.

"You've said that the past like four songs... and besides, you only like them because I'm the one singing them." Jungkook side-eyes you, you grin in return. It was true. The beautiful tone of his voice could give you goosebumps. Jungkook had been focusing a lot of music lately. He had been making covers for the past couple months, and you had asked him to play a few in the car.

"When will you get on the radio already." You say frustratingly. You knew the world needed to hear his voice.

A small chuckle escaped Jungkook's mouth.

"If only, baby."

"You can do it, i'm telling you." You say, just as Jungkook pulls up to the cafe. Jungkook squints his eyes to make out the words that were written on a small sign that hung on the door.

| -closed for maintenance- |

"Look's like we got to try another cafe, it's closed." He says, as he pulls out of the parking space. You both head to a new cafe you found on Yelp. It seemed rather decent. 4 1/2 stars, and some pretty good written reviews.

-

You both settle at a table near a window, you sit down and look around at the pretty decorations placed around the small coffee shop. Pink accents, a cute display of sandwiches, and a huge cherry blossom tree that had looked like it was growing out of the counter caught your attention especially.

This is a cute place!

You turn to point it out to Jungkook, but he had already been admiring it as well

"It's so pretty here Kookie! I like this place a lot more than the cafe we go to regularly."

"It is really nice, isn't it?" Jungkook smiled. Just then, a small male had seemingly popped out of nowhere, handing you both a small paper menu. You glanced up to the blonde, who had been smiling extra wide as his eyes glided back and forth at the both of you.

"Hello! Welcome!" the blonde said enthusiastically, he seemed so excited he was nearly bouncing in place as he spoke. You couldn't tell if it he was just acting like he was happy to be there, or if he was seriously that cheerful of a person. His bright smile was pretty, but It seemed almost too pretty to be real. By the look Jungkook had been giving him, you were pretty sure he was thinking the same thing.

"Today's specials are avocado toa-" his high pitched, happy go lucky voice slowly fades away as you take a closer look at the man in front of you.

His hair was very soft and lightly curled at the tips. Past the forced-looking cheerfulness on his face, you noticed his piercing eyes. Grayish-brown eye shadow tinted the blonde's eyelids, and light blush dusted his cheeks, leaving them rosy. His lips, thick and glossy. He had worn a white tee, along with an apron with the cafe's logo printed on the front pocket. You have never seen a man so feminine and soft, yet have a gaze so deep and enticing.

Wow.

You snap out of your daydream and guiltily look at Jungkook, at least he had been paying attention to everything the poor man had been saying. Although he had looked as if he was deep in thought as well.

"What would you like to drink today cutie?" the blonde quizzed, winking at you. You felt your cheeks turn hot. Jungkook was quick to glare at the man after the comment was made. Though his stare was fierce, the blonde did nothing but smile back.

"Uhm-I'll just have a iced caramel macchiato please." you say shyly.

"I'll have the same, thanks." Jungkook closed the paper menu and handed it back to the waiter.

"Of course Jungkookie. I'll be right back with that."

the name-drop made both of you look back up at him.

"How do you know my name?"

"Oh~! I see you all the time at the studio.. You're in the room next to mine, i pass by you often." the blonde laughed, "I watched you a few times, I thought you were really good and I had asked around to find out your name, I guess I just forgot you didn't really know me back." He said, feeling embarrassed.

A small blush formed on Jungkook's face. He didn't think somebody (other than you) would really find him all that good at singing.

"I'm Jimin, by the way. Park Jimin." He held his hand out to shake Jungkook's, then yours.

Park Jimin.

\\

im so so so sorry for not updating in so long!
this quarantine got me inspired though~ hopefully chapters will now come out regularly.

I can't stop listening to "Filter" guys help.

- Cali