Chapter 12: Forever Together (FINAL)

~Ailee

Jimin and I were currently laying on his bed watching one of his favorite movies. I looked up at him and stared at his face. He sensed me looking at him and looked down at me.

"Like what you see?" he smirked and looked back at the tv.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I poked his cheek.

I looked down at my phone to check the time. It was already 9pm.

"When do you think the house is gonna sell?" I asked him remembering it was on the market.

"It already has, the new owners are moving in within a week. I was expecting to be staying with you but you know things happened and they gave me permission to stay here since they weren't expecting to move in soon." He kept his gaze on the movie while I kept my gaze on him.

"Well your things are still at my house and we're here so why not take the last of it and let's go home." I got up off the bed and got dressed.

Jimin followed suit and went to collect the last of his things. We got to my house and Tae helped us get the things out of the car. We finished taking everything to the room and Tae turned around to leave.

"No loud noises" he winked at us before leaving out the door.

"Asshole." I mumbled and plopped down on the bed.

Jimin laughed and laid down next to me.

"Let's just watch a movie till we fall asleep. It's getting late." He snuggled himself under me as I turned on the tv and started a movie.

I woke up the next day to ppl yelling downstairs. I was half asleep and didn't want to get up but I had to go see what was going on. I made my way down the stairs and walked to the front corridor where there were 3 people standing. Jimin, Tae, and some girl that I've never seen before.

"What's going on?' I asked as I approached the group.

Tae and Jimin's eyes widened when they saw me. Tae looked at Jimin as if asking him what he should say.

"You know what, you got this buddy." Tae tapped Jimin's shoulder and walked away.

I looked at Jimin extremely confused. He was avoiding my gaze. I then looked over at the unfamiliar girl that was standing at my front door. Nobody was saying a word.

"So you have yourself a little rich girlfriend now so you don't know how to call me back?" The girl was looking at Jimin.

"Excuse me, who are you? And why are you in my house?" I stepped closer to them.

She looked me up and down.

"This is between me and him." She gestured to her and Jimin. "It has nothing to do with you, now run along." she said.

I was fuming mad. Who the hell does she think she is coming into my house and telling me to mind my business?

"Bitch, come again?" I stepped up to her face. "You come to MY house, to see MY boyfriend and you have the nerve to tell me to mind my own business?!"

I felt Jimin grab my hand and pulled me back.

"Ailee, please calm down." He looked me in my eyes.

"Yeah calm down before you hurt yourself." The girl said again. At this point I was ready to beat her ass. But Jimin spoke before I could do anything.

"Shut the fuck up Charlie!" Jimin grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall. I stood there in shock. I've never seen him this mad before, he was raving mad.

"You ever come here again or even come anywhere near her again and ill fucking kill you!"

Charlie's eyes were watering and turning bloodshot red. I had to stop him before he does somethig stupid, it hought to myslef.

"Jimin stop!" I ran up to him and pulled on his arm so he could let her go.

He looked over at me and his eyes immediately softened. He looked back at CHarlie and let her go.

"Leave I don't ever want to see you again." He told her and she was coughing and rushing to get out the house.

"Jimin what's going on?" I asked him, holding his arm still shocked from what I just witnessed.

Jimin sighed and ushered for me to sit on the couch.

"She's my sister." His words shocked me. He's never mentioned a sister before.

"What did she want?" I asked, playing along with the situation.

"Money, drugs, all that shit my dad was on. I used to have to do their runs for them when I was younger. I was the drug boy." Jimin looked down at his hands.

"What happened to her? Why is she back all of a sudden?" I feel like I was asking too many questions. But I was too damn curious to care.

"We left her behind because she was out of control. She was a liability to my dad and didn't know how to control her habits. Now she's found us and wants money from me to fuel her addiction."

I felt sad at the story Jimin was telling me. I didn't think things were that bad with him and his family. Hearing what he went through made me want to protect him even more.

"Well I'm glad you're out of that situation. You're with me now and you dont ever have to worry about doing things like that ever again, okay?" I gave him a light tap on the nose with my index finger.

"Okay." he smiled down at me.

"Kira is having a pool party at her house, you know she's gonna kill us if we don't go." I laughed and pulled him off the couch to go and get dressed.

We arrived at Kira's house and there were so many ppl in her yard. The music was so loud that you could hear it from 2 blocks away.

"You ready?" i loked up and Jimin and he grabbed my hand.

"Ready." He smiled at me and we made our way into the party.

Needless to say, that was the most fun I've seen Jimin having. He was happy he was in a good environment and most importantly he was loved. Not just by me but by everyone around him. And I intend to keep it that way.