Chapter 1: Servamp

Toshiro Hitsugaya stood in front of his desk, in his bedroom, with a letter in his hand. A letter, addressed to him. Normally Toshiro doesn't mind letters but who it was from made Toshiro uncertain. 

It was from Toriko. 

Or should he say the Soul King? 

Or should he say his father?

Either way, they're the same person. Toshiro's father knew that Toshiro left the Soul King Realm years ago because of the matter of fact that Toshiro was bored. Toshiro was only allowed to go, on one condition. To sent letters to his father and siblings. Well they're not really his siblings by blood, they were siblings due to their species. They were vampires. Servamps, actually. Servamps that work together with their eves, masters.

Though back to the letter thing. His siblings always sent letters back to Toshiro with one of them having their father's letter within the envelope, but this time round, he didn't bother. 

Toriko sent a letter to Toshiro with his own envelope, meaning that it was very important that his brothers and sister couldn't know. Toshiro locked his bedroom door, locked his windows, closed the curtains, turned off the lights and went into his vampire form. He opened the envelope and got the letter out. He unfolded the letter and his blood red eyes travelled across the paper.

Dear Son.

I know that I never usually give you letters with my own envelope but it's important. Remember Rin? Shin's son? Yeah? Well I found something out last night that you should know. Since you was the one that killed Shin, you should be the first to know. Rin created another Servamp and called him Tsubaki to give to Aizen. Now not only does Aizen have your brother but he has Tsubaki by his side. I'm going to sent a letter to Central 46 about letting your brothers and sister to help you win during this war. Seal Tsubaki. Seal Aizen. Then, bring you and your brother home, I believe that's for the better. 

"Why bring me home? I know why we have to bring him home but why me?" thought Toshiro before he carried on reading.

Why bring you home, I bet you're thinking that to yourself, aren't you? Well Kuro, I believe it's time for you to take over the thrown now. Since you've been gone for a 1000 years, I believe that it's time for you to come home. Name your successor for the 10th Division and come home. After all, I don't really have enough time in this life as it is, and I'm not going to give the position to your siblings. You ARE the rightful heir to this thrown. 

Anyway, until next time my son.

-Your father, Toriko. 

"Aw shit," muttered Toshiro.