Trevor Imagine! (For Macy)

I was curled up in a ball, crying softly to myself as I sunk down into my bed sheets. My sobs drowning out any other sound through out my house that I once shared with my amazing boyfriend. He left though. I miss him and I want him back, he didn't want to leave but he told me that it was for the best. Trevor was so busy between tours, meet and greets he never had time for our relationship. Or at least that's what he said.

He was an incredible boyfriend, its true that he was quite busy but, I love him none the less. He means the world to me and I can't stand the fact that he left. Tears streamed down my cheeks, leaving me feeling weak. A yawn escaped my lips, it was so late but I couldn't sleep. "Why did you leave me?" I whispered to myself, "I need you back." The words left my lips, didn't he know that this hurt me more then anything. Trevor told me he didn't want to hurt me but, that's what he's doing right now.

"Trevor.. Come home.." I mumble to myself, my head shoots up as I hear my bedroom door creak open. "Macy.." His voice sent a race of emotions through my heart. "Trevor.." I jump out of bed and run into his arms, "I'm so sorry.." He breathed heavily, more tears raced down my cheek. "Don't leave again." I begged, "Never again baby, I'm here to stay. I promise." He pulled back and gently connected his lips with mine. His fingers ran through my blonde hair, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you like it Macy!

Anyways.. Its my birthday today! And guess what?...

WE FUCKING MADE IT PAST 8K. OMF. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I CANT BELIEVE THIS. THANK YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH!

-hailee