Chaper 1

*Au UnderFell*

(Third person Pov)

An explosion is heard knocking back three skeletons one is wearing  UT Sans' jacket hung around his hips, black, long sleeves with blue lines and a light shirt; a protector is on said shirt, attached to his chest. wearing a giant brown scarf which is almost as big as himself. He has a work belt crossing his chest, with rainbow paint vials which have heart shaped tops on it. He has pants which have the same color scheme as his sleeves. Upon the pants he wears light brown shorts. Instead of slippers, He wears sport shoes with a tiger print on the sides. He also has fingerless gloves, another one is smaller than the original Sans. He wears a golden crown on his head and a light blue jacket, with slightly darker pants. The jacket is closed with a golden belt with the initials 'DS' on it standing for Dream Sans. On the sides of the belt are little bells attached. He has boots that match with his belt, and also he wears a golden cape tied up with a badge. And the last one is wearing his "battle suit", that is composed of a gray piece with padded sleeves, a blue bandana around his neck and blue gloves and dark blue pants, in addition to wearing light blue boots too. "Did we do it?" The skeleton with the cape asked clearly in pain as a giant roar is heard "HE IS STILL ALIVE AFTER ALL OF OUR ATTACKS!?" the artist yelled clearly annoyed  as the small blue skeleton stood up as he cried "IT CANT BE! WE'VE BARELY DONE ANYTHING TO HIM!"  The creature roared as it turned away and started running towards snowdin  "Quick guys! He's gonna escape" the yellow skeleton said getting up  "Move fast! We cannot allow that thing to reach underfell!!" The artist yelled taking out his paintbrush and running with the yellow skeleton as they took out their staff  "but it is invincible!" The blue skeleton cried out the ceature ran to red bones "We have to make it!" The artist cried as he and the other skeletons jumped up "Because we are the stat sanses!!"