¹

on the day of 7th September in a year where jackson would go out of his apartment , just to go buy leather jacket.

" i don't have leather jacket " said the person who has himself enveloped in a leather jacket. a lie of the century indeed. the brunette walked down the cold streets , well not so cold honestly bc its september and its almost the season of leaves from trees dies and sheds.

a street that jackson had walked a million time in countless time

a street that jackson had walked a million time in countless time. reaching his most favourite heaven for leather jacket , Saint Laurents. he can really get childish when it comes to things that he loves , like ending up whooping or jumping around in the shop for no reason with his best friend , bambam. but unfortunately bambam couldnt get to spend some time with his partner. 'busy schedules' said the bleached white hair man.

" hmm.." the brunette eye rolled thinking about bams. jackson's dark orbs wandered around the shop looking for a specific piece.

until his gaze was met by another man. a tall one , handsome , hair brushing perfectly by his forehead . jackson blushed at his appearence and caused his stomach to twist and his cheeks burning. the brunette walked away still staring at the man he found near the black suit rack. " damn.." he whispered underneath his breath. squinting his puppy eyes he continued to stare at the man from the other aisle of clothes and his spy mode was activated. disguising himself to make it look like he's a regular customer.

and which he failed to look normal.

the black haired man looked from the corner of his eyes , as he felt that he was being watched. he walked over to the nearest aisle that jackson was , which displayed a variety of choices of leather jacket. the raven haired man grabbed one of the leather jackets and so did jackson.

" eh ? " the raven haired man cocked his brow looking at jackson.

" ..... " jackson didn't say a word. the raven haired man pulled the leather jacket and jackson tilted his head and made a confused look. he continues to pull the said leather jacket and so did jackson but less aggresive then the other man. " let go " the raven haired stammered. jackson only shook his head refusing to let go.

" its having a sale and this is the last good looking one ! " the brunette man said clearly angry.

" what- i found it first , tiny " he mocked jackson. jackson gasped at the insult and pointed out his index finger towards the raven haired man's gorgeus face. " TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT TO MY FACE ". the taller man scoffed him and let out a small chuckle.

" say what ? tiny ? "

the taller man said whilst patting jackson's hair softly. jackson made a disgusted look at the man and his blood was boiling so hot it can fry potatoes in it. " look mister. i got this jacket first and im not leaving without it. " the shorter male tried to be fierce. " nu-uh " he grinned. " i swear to god sir " " try me tiny "

" sir is everything alright here ? would you like some assisstance from me ? " a lady that worked there asked smiling politely as possible. " ah yes . well my boyfriend here doesnt want to take the rught size for himself. he keeps saying that he wants oversized " the raven haired blendly said and rolled his eyes at the statement. " ahh.. i see " " do you have any of these in stock ? " he raised the leather jacket that him and jackson was fighting for awhile ago. " oh we ran out of those quite a while ago . customers really love these " she smiled to the taller man.

jackson stood there in silent and red cheeks. " by the way , you have such a good looking boyfriend ! you both are cute together " she complimented. " thanks so much " the raven haired hugged jackson's shoulder and smiled innocently.

and after that , the shop keeper left. " what the fuck was that ?!- " he whispered-shouted to the taller. " do you want to be kicked out of the shop or still be a regular here hm ? " jackson rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in an adorable way.

" well ,  i guess im getting this one. " he raised while wiggling the clothing that they fought for just now. " whAt noo " he pursed his lips. " why do you want it anyways ? you already have  one for yourself " the taller pointed to his leather jacket that he was wearing. " buT " " no no . no buts " he cutted jackson off.

the taller man begin to walk away. " BET I LOOK BETTER IN THAT " jackson said to the taller.

" what ? " he turned around and raises his brow in confusion. " you heard me. bet i look better in it " " oh yea ? " " YEA " " OH YEA ? " " YEAA "

" okay then. 6 p.m.  ' wangbijib myeongdong ' you wear this " he tosses  the jacket to jackson and he caught it perfectly in his hands.

" wait "

he looked at the raven haired man in the eyes. " you're not paying this for me ? "

the taller man made a ' ._. you're kidding right ' face. " fine , here " he took out a few paper money and shove it to jackson shyly and started walking away again. " remember tomorrow , myeongdong ! " he raised a hand and wave cutely at the brunette.

well that was a long ass ride ♫