Introduction

Every year, 8 million tons of plastic are dumped into the sea. Each year, hundreds of species loose their home due to deforestation. Each year, climate change melts more and more of the ice caps in the polar zones. Do you know what this means? Death. Death to the Earth and everything living in it. The Earth is suffering so many enviormental problems that there are just too many. And the culprits: human beings. We poison the air with air planes and gases. We cut down ancient woods and kick out their inhabitants. We are poisoning 71% of the water in Earth by carelessly dumping our garbage into the sea. Is anyone even aware of what's going on? A lot of us are. And yet why can't people do something? Take ACTION?

Sir David Attenborough once said; "We need wisdom to actually find the soluction and courage to back it." Where's the wisdom? Has anyone seen any courage? We, the homo sapien, are supossed to be the smartest creatures on the planet. However, wisdom isn't being smart and, anyways, we are far too smart for our own good. We've been living in Earth for no more than 20000 years, which is nothing compared to the Earth's age, and in this short time we've managed to send half the species in this world to extinction. Well done to all of those who stood by and watched it happen. Well done to those who watched species perish one after the other and did nothing more than watch it happen. And look where we are now.

The world is dying and no one will accept it. What's more, we are the ones killing it. Not pollution. Not deforestation. No, it is US who created these problems. Thanks to our greed, our ignorance. We haven't been listening to Nature's screams fo help. No one did. It was ignored. The Earth was exploited. And soon we will have to pay the consequences. Lucky for us, many of us are already on the case. Special thanks to Greta Thumberg, David Attenborough, Kevin Kumala, Bernice Dapah, Boyan Slat and so many, many, many more willing to dedicate themselves to protect our planet and to learn to choose the wise anwser. What we need is action. Bravery. Persistence. We must act, we must take responsibility for what we have done. We must accept that we can change and we can help by taking action.

The clock is ticking, and sooner rather than later it will stop and it will to be late to fix what's been done.