26

chenlegendary
fuck it where are you
i JUST LANDED

sungie
near the arrivals
FUCKKK

chenlegendary
im on the way!

—jisung's heart skipped a beat,he didnt
feel this weird in any way,but chenle bringed his heart to another level,he was nervous,hella nervous he waited patiently for chenle.while chenle was on his way meeting jisung,he was also nervous,chenle searched for jisung,he wanted to scream his name but he will be in danger.

chenlegendary
what are you wearing?

sungie
a black hoodie

—chenle searched for jisung,wearing a black hoodie,every where there was a black hoodie but chenle tried his best to find jisung,he told himself not to fuck up.jisung told that a person will feel something weird when that person is close to you,chenle felt something on his stomach,until he saw jisung,wearing a black hoodie looking at his eyes,chenle was fucked up.

"h-hi"chenle said shyly,looking at the floor."chenle?"jisung asked then chenle shyly nods.

"good you didnt scream my name or you'll be sent to china"jisung said jokingly that made chenle smile

"i like your smile."jisung said and made chenle's heart skipped a beat.

at this point both of there hearts were in a range.

"t-thank you."chenle said as he gripped strongly to his luggage."lets go to my house."jisung said and they got a taxi.

they were at the taxi jisung was looking at the window,trying his best not to look at chenle,but he failed,so as chenle

chenlegendary
jisung whats this
i feel akward

sungie
same
i wanna throw myself

chenlegendary
if you do that i will cry
and i will not be able to
see your pwetty face uwu

sungie
what?

chenlegendary
FUCK.
delete delete
i hate you

sungie
i love you

—both of them was totally heating up as hell chenle looked at the window trying not to scream,while jisung was having a mental breakdown cursing himself for saying that word,but he wanted to be honest.

they arrived at jisung's house and the atmosphere was really akward,like super akward chenle didnt know what to do,jisung was shaking while opening the door,there really fucked up.

"your room is on the left si-."jisung said ,cutted by chenle hugging him,very tight.

"o-oh im s-sorry,f-fuck."chenle said while letting go,his face was so red.

"its okay lele."jisung said,chenle was going to die at this situation.

they smiled at each other and started laughing.

"fuck it jisung why am i so embarrased,i fucking hate you."chenle said.

"not my problem."jisung said and he scrunched his nose.

—they basically gave each other hoodies,being sweet jisung was really happy at this time so was chenle.

jisung didnt expect that he would fall in love with chenle in texting,chenle had his heart brokened for a girl,but jisung was there to make it all okay again.