Detention.

Sansia's pov. (aka meh)

I was running in the halls screaming like manic. I had my blue headphones on and I was listening to "Rebel Girl" by Bikini Kill (I was listening to it while I wrote this. It's a really good song. ☆^☆I had it on loop.) I did a backflip off the ceiling quietly singing "Rebel Girl" Then walked into my homeroom quietly singing. I sat in the back. The twins walked back and sat down close to me. I took my headphones off and paused the song. "Hey, what are you listening to?" Nick asks. "I'm listening to 'Rebel Girl' by Bikini Kill." I reply. "Is it good?" Nicky asks. "It's a great song." I say happily. But then Prof.Snape gives Harry ,Draco and me detention. "Why me?!" I yell. "Talking in class, bouncing off the hall walls and breaking curfew." Snape says. We now get after school detention. It's the worst. 2 hours of nothing but fighting and sitting.

-Time skip to detention-

Snape's pov

Today is Dumbledore's turn for being the detention teacher. Glad it's not me this time. I spot Dumbledore rushing down the hall to the detention room.

Dumbledore's pov.

I rush down the hall & into the detention classroom. There are only 3 students. And there at each other's throats. Literally, Sansia is trying to choke Harry and Draco. "Sit down please." I say. Sansia kicks them both in the shin. "That's what you get for fighting!!!" She yells. I hand her some papers and her blue headphones. She puts them on and she starts drawing. I let them do what they want as long as they don't kill each and/or curse each other. Harry and Draco are practicing spells like, Leveosa. But on Sansia and her stuff. Why? I don't know really. But she seems fine with it. Then I hear Blaise and Ron talking outside the door. I walk over and open it scaring Them. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." I say. I notice they're holding hands. "It's ok Prof. Dumbledore." Ron says happily. I nod and walk back into the classroom. I had shut the door when I walked out. I walked in to hear "Fuck da police!!!" I look at Harry and Draco who are dying of laughter. And Sansia screaming "Fuck da police!!!" (If get the reference. I give you immortality)

-Time skip 2 hours later-

Harry's pov.

I walked into the Griffendor commen room dying of laughter. Ron asked me what happened and then Sansia brusted into the room screaming "Fuck da police!" You could hear Malfoy laughing down the hall. I fell on the floor laughing. Ron almost fell laughing & Hermione giggled but was now scolding at Sansia for swearing. . Snape walked into the room to hear her screaming "Fuck da police!!!" He gave her another detention & 1 to me & Malfoy 2. Just for laughing!