So guys there's been concerns about the parts being short and stuff so I've decided to make them longer.  I'll make some changes on the parts but it won't affect the story. Bellow is the continuation of part part "9" which is now part 2 don't be confused plz,sorry for the inconvenient guys... Love you Enjoy!😘

Brandon followed Bella's eyes and realised she's staring right at his body "seeing something you like ,he smirked raising an eybrow. Yeah... I mean no,actually I'm just here to inform you that your breakfast is served we had to eat without you because you never came and you know how impatient Jay is,Bella said abashed. "I was giving you some privacy cause I saw I was a third wheel in there for sure you even did it on the counter" he spoke with disgust. Then Brandon looked behind Bella "why didn't Kay come here instead of you or he's still calming his...you know in the kitchen? He asked in a cheeky tone. Bella felt embarrassed by what Brandon was saying but acted cool "Jase headed to the office something needed our attention fast so it would have been rude leaving you alone" - Bella.

Brandon's heart jumped with joy as a naughty and dangerous idea flashed in his mind. In a twinkle he grabbed Bella pushed her inside the room and locked the door,Bella was startled by this... Bran- she didn't even finish what she was about to say when Brandon crashed his lips unto hers,like someone who had been expecting this she kissed him back without hesitation. Her body needed this so bad especially from Brandon,she felt something she had never felt. Things got heated,clothes flew across the room Brandon lifted Bella and pinned her against the wall while she wrapped her legs around his waist,it was like both of them had forgotten about the world and were in their own. They were thirsty for each other this was seen at the way smooched each other,heavy breaths filled the room from the both of them.

Brandon walked towards the bed with Bella still aloft not breaking the kiss,he carefully placed her on the bed and watched her bare body for a split second his dick twitched and ached at the sight he then licked his bottom lip. He got on top of her and asked "do you want me to stop" his eyes piercing straight into Bella's. "Eish there is something about his eyes they are full of assurance and care, from the very first time I looked into them I felt safe" she thought at the back of her mind. I'll not force you into anything if you don't want this just say so Brandon said still looking at the dumbstruck Bella's eyes. But you know I'm a married woman worse to your best friend this is betrayal she stuttered back her words the opposite of her body's burning sensation right now,she wanted this so bad but she didn't want to seem desperate.

Brandon could tell she wanted him as much as he wanted her because her eyes and body told him all, he just slid his finger into her nana and she moaned with pleasure "I guess Mrs down here wants this" with that he planted soft kisses on her neck and she didn't even protest instead her moans became deeper. He scooped her boobs and gently squeezed them still kissing her neck and lips, after sometime he went down on her kissing her pointed tits and licking her stomach. Bella didn't know what to do her body it was hot everywhere and her moans were elascating, he circled his tongue on her belly button before going even down to her...oh my God her pussy she rolled her eyes at the back of her mind she was about to experience how it felt.

Brandon stared at the dripping honeypot before him and blew  soft air into it, Bella tightened her grip on the sheet when she felt the chill of the air hitting her womanhood and man it felt so good. He then went closer and swirled her clit with his tongue... "Oh Brandon, fuck oh my word" she screamed in pleasure.

😁 I know what you're feeling right now and I'm sorry... Are they really going to do it guys? 👀 let's find out... These two are playing with fire.