Continuation of Part 1

Mark let me go and turned around to face the cute guy. "You can't just hurt her like that, I can't believe you would just do that. You're crazy Mark". Mark took one good look at him and not even a second later he punched the cute guy in the face. The CG ( cute guy ) fell to the floor. The whole crowd of people turned around to see what was going on. They quickly grabbed their cellphones and started recording the fight. I pushed my way through the crowd to go help the CG up. Then I felt Mark grab me by my hair and started to choke me with his hands. He kept repeating the words, "You're not going to leave me you're mine". The cute guy got up after wiping his nose, checking if he had any blood dripping. He walked up to Mark and kicked him in the balls. Mark screamed in pain and let go of me, then Mark quickly got up and attacked the CG. I quickly got out of his grip and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called the police on Mark. While Mark was beating up the CG I heard someone say the CG's name. Tal. Once the police arrived they arrested Mark and I helped Tal to my car. Luckily I took a health course in college before I was a model. I put him in the passenger's seat and started driving to my house. (skip the car ride) "Thanks for this," Tal said to me. "Yeah, no problem" I said while parking my car in my driveway. I helped him out of the car and into the house. I knew he was in pain, he kept acting like it was a small feeling. He was limping. Once we got inside, I helped him onto my couch. "I don't understand why you're helping me, I just met you '', he said while looking at me. "I'm doing it because you made me realize I don't deserve Mark, so thank you" I said back to him while trying to think of what I could treat his bruises with. I pulled up his shirt and saw the bruises. I was admiring his abs. "I can treat this in no time, '' I said to him. He smiled at me. "So you know my name but I don't know yours", Tal said while looking at me. "It's Madeline but you can call me Maddie'', I said while looking back at him. I lifted up his shirt and what caught my eye was a really bad bruise on one of his abs. I got a warm bowl of water, a small cotton towel, and I dipped the towel into the warm water then put it on the bruises. I dabbed on them slowly and gently. I kept thinking to myself "Wow he has a nice body". I left the towel on for a few seconds. Tal was trying to control his pain. "Wow that really hurts", he said while watching me repeat the process on all his bruises. "Sorry I should've told you that it was going to hurt a lot", I said while taking the towel off a specific bruise. I went over to my kitchen and put the bowl of water and towel on the island. Then I look back at Tal to see him trying to get up from the couch. I ran over to help him lie back down on the couch. "Tal you can't walk around when you have really bad pain, you have to rest", I said to him. "Ok" he said back to me. I smiled at him then walked back to the kitchen. I put the bowl of water in the sink, then squeezed the towel into the bowl for all the water to come out. Once I was done squeezing the towel, I turned to see Tal smiling at me. I turned my head and blushed. I was done washing the bowl and put the mini towel in the washer. I came back to the living room and I saw Tal sound asleep. I walked over to him and sat next to him, I smiled. "Why is he so cute?" I said in my head. No, I shouldn't be crushing over another guy I just met. It's just wrong. I need to see what it's like to be single again. I got up from the couch, walked to the stairs, and turned off the lights for Tal not to wake up. When I got upstairs, I got ready for bed in 15 minutes. I took off my makeup, clothes, and changed as fast as I could. After I brushed my teeth, I layed in bed wondering if Mark is going to be staying in jail. I mean, he should. But I would feel bad. I put him in prison. I'm the one who called the police on him in the first place. But I shouldn't be thinking this way. He hurt me. Physically and menally. Now that I'm single, I can finally live the life I want to live without a crazy guy controlling me everywhere I go. I also hope Tal is feeling better after what happened tonight at the club. 

Authors note: Thanks for staying with me by continuing to read this story I really appreciate it. I hope you like the next chapter, and this story is really long so pls bare with me.