ALL OF IT

This is all too much! I have arch enemies ruining my marriage and my life. Then I have my family side show abusing me. This is really all too much. All I keep thinking about is what the owner of Gene Juarez went through.

It seems like my mother enjoys taking the world away, and my granny don't know if she wants to be a missionary or an OG Gangsta.

The world was never meant to be like one person. One person doesn't even own the exact same business.

I might of been born in the hood, but dying broke was never part of the plan. I really do go in. I even think Lil Wayne is in on it. People better grow up! You don't follow someone and ruin there life. Without killing them first. Anybody that ask. I don't fight my mother, but once.

I actually fought my aunt while I was pregnant, and she's dead! SMH...
GPA matters, but listening matters more. I know these are the last days.

Oh, I woke up and realized my child is my husband's. I'll tell you about it later. Sometimes I ponder if it's a desperate thought to make things work.

I actually talked to him. He says I'm harassing him, but asks for naked pictures. Now his Facebook is gone. For many years I wondered if he was dead.

It would be a cruel world if everyone was killing me, instead of helping me. What makes me want to cry is that the world still tries to play games in your mind. I have paperwork for my child. My family got me locked up with her instead of just giving her back. They rather play games to see if I'm going to beat them or if I'm going to. So Wayne please drop the world!!