Betrayal

All of your friends spaced out from you and Muichiro in the table.

They looked weirded out. After all, they called Muichiro unreal.

"Do you want to be a demon slayer?" Muichiro asked.

"REALLY?!" His eyes widened, it was your first time seeing him like this.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

People thought Muichiro was either your boyfriend or brother.

You couldn't say anything, because of the fact that you are a depressed, shy bitch. (jk lmao 🤠👈)

You and Muichiro kept on eating. He paused for a while and your friends got up.

They winked at Muichiro.

But shit, Muichiro gave them the middle finger.

"Fuck off." Muichiro said.

"Love you~" your "friend", Katie said to Muichiro.

You felt warm arms wrap around you.

"Don't scream, this is just to avoid them." Muichiro hugged you.

Your friends ran away crying, what dramatic bitches. He's mine.

You liked the looks on your teacher's faces and your exes' as well.

"Don't think that was something special." You could read people's minds, but Muichiro, he's not lying. He doesn't like you but he felt comfortable with hugging you.

"A-anyways.." Muichiro said we a shaking, flustered voice. " If you want to be a part the Demon Slayer Corps, I have to enroll here. Wouldn't be much of a problem...I don't really like going to school but it's what Oyakata-sama said. It sucks." You've never seen him talk so long before.

You pat his head and he looked up at you.

"W-what?" You said.

"Get your hands off of me!" He removed your hands from his head.

You both turned away from each other.

Silence filled the air.

You both look back at each other.

"What are you looking at? Help me enroll in this...modern building.." Muichiro wasn't used to seeing well constructed buildings, but you were there to help.

"Yes. Muichiro Tokito. 1st Year. Were both in the same class." You said to the cashier lady.

Everyone in the school was a hoe, you could read their minds and there were disgusting thoughts about Muichiro.

Some were talking.

"Lets ask him out later!"

The girls said.

Some were thinking.

"I'll find a way to get him away from you, Y/N."

Hearing all of these made your heart shatter. But you know Muichiro, he only cares about his friends not bitches.

"Let's go?"

"Yeah.."

Both of you got you stuff and went out of school.

It was after school hours, and it was 5 minutes before you could train with him in school.

You went out to get bubble tea for the two of you.

"Chocolate flavour please. How about you, Muichiro?" You asked him.

"I'll get the same as you." And he looked away.

There was one person who wasn't a jerk, and loving Muichiro.

Of course, your one and only best friend. Ash. (Like the one who's always there.)

"Their height gap makes them look like a couple. I hope people would appreciate them!"

Ash never knew you could read minds, or hear from afar so this made you pissed.

You knew she was there, she knew you were looking at her. But she'll never know—

"Y/N, are you alright?" Muichiro waved his small hand in front of you.

"Ah yes. I'm extremely fine."

He nodded and gave you a signal to start training.

Both of you finished your Boba, and rested.

"Shall we start?"

Muichiro's voice shook you.

"Yes!"

"Alright, here's your wooden sword." He lends you a solid wooden sword.

Both of you went in place.

"I am sorry if I hurt you!" You screamed out to Muichiro and he just rolled his eyes.

You both began to battle.

Not until something pretty shitty stopped the both of you.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Your bitch-ass friends, Shea, Katie, and Shane went up to you and Muichiro.

"Hey cutie~" Shane waved to Muichiro.

Muichiro embraced you with one arm.

"Honestly, sweetie, I don't think you would like Y/N if we told you this."

"Tell me what?"

"Well come with us." Your other friend, Shea, said.

Both you and Muichiro looked at each other and you turned your head left and right and he nodded.

"Like I would."

Muichiro put his arm down and grabbed both of his items and yours.

"Come on, babY—" he was about to puke because he was disgusted.

He held your hand but you knew this was all for your sake and his. It hurt. Knowing this affection was fake.

The girls looked at you and Muichiro, with disgusted faces. But you smirked and looked back at them.

You and Muichiro finally arrived at his house.

"Let's train here." He said and you nodded.

"Ah!" You didn't notice a small rock on the floor.

"Y/N!" Muichiro went to catch you. The floor was extremely hard to fall on.

Cliche, but you loved it.

"Muichiro..."

"Y/N.."

End of Story.

825 words.