Class Fight

Muichiro wasn't well known to the school, and he was only there to accompany Y/N.

Sebastian was a jerk and ignored the signs that Muichiro was damn dangerous, and his sword was out.

"Aww, did your Mom buy you that you sword? I bet it was from dollar tree." Sebastian said loudly, causing every students' attention.

"What the fuck is a dollar tree?" Muichiro asked and pulled out his sword. "This? This sword? It's made from real steel. And my mother is dead." Muichiro looked at Sebastian deeply in the eyes.

"Tell me, what's your name?" Although Muichiro was smaller and shorter than most of the boys, he didn't fail to intimidate them.

"Haha! Really? Asking for my name? I am the best guy they've ever known!" Sebastian bragged.

"I bet you won't be the best guy if i—"

"Muichiro!" You interrupted.

"Your job is to slay demons, not humans!" You pinned Muichiro to a wall and threw his sword onto the ground.

"Y-Y/N..are you aware..?" As soon as he said that you looked around.

You immediately stopped pinning.

"I am so sorry!" Right after you apologized, you felt a warm, soft hand lift your face up.

You open your eyes to see a smiling Muichiro.

He hugged you, both of you ignoring the crowd that was surrounding.

You teared up and hugged him tighter. Even though you weren't looking, you felt his eyes widen and his heartbeat pulse sped up.

"Don't forget class, turn in your projects tomorrow!" Your arts teacher said as she waved goodbye to all of you.

"See you tomorrow, Ms. Allaine." You and Muichiro greeted her, and she smiled at the both of you.

You and Muichiro walked outside, he breaks the silence.

"I'll fix my items in the locker room. Do you mind?" He says.

"Go ahead." And he nodded.

You sat down and used your phone, until you heard familiar footsteps.

"You.." you look up and see your old best friends.

"Darling, tell me..tell me if you and Muichiro are in a relationship.." Katie's smirk made you want to slap her.

"And why do you care?" You got up.

"It's just, you don't mind if we steal him from you right?" Their other friend, Shane, interrupted.

"Fuck off." You spilled water on their uniforms.

"Bitch!" They screamed to you as you walk away. You could feel them coming after you.

"You slu—" you knew Katie was going to punch you, but Muichiro stopped her.

"Not on my watch." Muichiro held her wrist.

"Let me go." Muichiro looked at her and disagreed.

"Let her go!" Her other friends interrupted but they couldn't push away Muichiro's arm.

Muichiro finally let go and held your hand, exiting the school.

"You'll regret this!" Katie screamed out to the both of you, but you ignored her.

4:36 PM

You and Muichiro went to a small convenience store, and bought some ice cream.

"Be careful next time, alright?" Muichiro said as the two of you walk. You nod and unwrapped the ice cream. It's vanilla.

"Ah! It's melted?!" The ice cream spilled on your jacket, thankfully not your uniform.

Muichiro just stared at you.

"What?! Help me out! Don't just stare at me!" You said to Muichiro, unable to move your hands because the ice cream was sticky.

"I.." he said, with a panicked look on his face.

His thoughts were..

"She looks like she was..no, no,..she's..I got to help her! Don't think of that, Muichiro. She's younger than you."

After you hear this, your face became blank and it feels like your body stopped moving.

"I am so sorry!" Muichiro said, immediately taking out a hankerchief.

He started wiping the ice cream off your jacket. At one point, he touched your chest. And you stopped him.

"Ahhh! Y/N-san! It's not what you think it is!" You could hear his thoughts, and he wasn't lying. He was just panicking. And blushing.

"P-please..continue..." You said covering your chest.

"I am sorry I can't continue.." he looks down and takes off your jacket instead.

"Isn't this easier?" He asked.

And you stayed quiet.

"Look, I'm really sorry." He apologized.

"No, it's not that."

"Y/N!"

You turn around and see..