So When?

"Ouch!" You said as Muichiro hit your nose.

"It's bleeding!" Blood started to come out of your nose nonstop.

"Oh shit!" Muichiro ran to you.

"Are you alright? We can stop if you want.." he said, trying to make you sit down.

"I guess we should, b-besides..it's getting late.." with that, he nodded and helped you get back inside.

"Please don't judge my cooking, I can't cook rice.." He fiddled with his hair and you smiled.

"What?" He stopped and looked at you.

"Oh, nothing..nothing at all.." you realized what you've done and felt so embarrassed.

He nodded and started to cook.

"Here." He placed the corn egg soup on the table.

"Wahh! My favorite!" You yelled out and Muichiro widened his eyes.

"Don't be too excited." He started pouring the soup on his rice, and took crab sticks.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" He pulled your hair.

"Ouch!" You held the spot where he pulled it.

He ignored you and you hit him.

"What was that for?"

"For pulling my hair!"

You got up and went to the room.

"Hey!" Muichiro ran to you but he couldn't catch up.

"Is she this stubborn?" He thought.

You hear knocks on your door, and it gently opens.

"You're kidding about it, right?"

You hit him with your pillow.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He held both of your shoulders.

"I-if you don't stop I won't give you food for one week!" He said.

You started to cry.

"NOoO foOD??" You were a crying mess.

Both of you were standing and you were shorter than him. (jeez how short are you)

You started to punch his chest with
your tiny hands.

"Is that all you've got?" He pushes you to the bed, turns off the lights, and locks the door.

"MUI! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?! THIS ISNT YOUR ROOM! WHAT ARE WE DOING?" You said and Muichiro blushed.

"What do you mean..?" He asked.

"WHY THE HELL DOES THIS SEEM LIKE—"

"I know what you're going to say. We have to sleep. School's like, 5 hours later. We need to sleep." He said and laid down.

"But the food!" You said and he shushed you.

"I ate it all."

"EHHH? NANI?" You tried running away for the food and he grabbed your wrist.

"Make sure you cook on your own."

"Ugh, nevermind." With that, you went back to bed.

"Is this what heaven feels like? Laying down in one bed.." You put on a small smile.

"He's asleep!" You thought.

You began to ruffle his hair.

"So cute.." you thought.

He turned his back on you and you immediately hugged him.

But he put your hands away..?

"What the fuck are you doing?" He said. You could read his annoyed face right now, even though his back was turned away from you.

Morning - 7:38 AM

"Y/N. We're late." You could hear a muffled voice.

"5..more minutes..." You said to the person.

"Y/N wake up!" You got slammed by a pillow.

You immediately got up.

"Muichiro! I said 5 more minutes!"

"Seriously? 5 more minutes when we're literally 1 hour late? Take a bath, quick." And with that, you immediately went to the bathroom.

"You can have this." Muichiro handed you fresh takoyaki, as you two walk.

"Were here." Muichiro said.

You didn't even realise you were there already, so you immediately ate your food.

And you choked.

"Water! Water please!" You said.

Muichiro widened his eyes and immediately took a bottle of water, and a hankerchief.

"B-be careful..!" He put the hankerchief under your chin and made you drink water.

"Why did you do that?!" He asked you.

"We..were already here.." you said and he grabbed your hand, walking inside.

It surprised you. All the girls and teachers were looking at the both of you.

"He seems unreal!"

"He looks too perfect, for me.."

"I want to ask him out! But Y/N is there."

"I wish I could be in her shoes for one day."

Hearing all of their thoughts made you feel special.

Muichiro held you tighter as he sees your ex friends. He gave them a sharp look in the eyes.

"Hey~" your friend Katie said.

"What the fuck do you want?" Muichiro held you close.

"I am just wondering if you'd like to be my prom date?~" Shea asked.

"No, he's mine!" Shane said.

"Bitch, please. As if he would take yo—"

"No. I am taking Y/N." He pushes the three of them away causing them to fall down on their backs.

Lunch Time

"You're really taking me?" You ask Muichiro, as he was eating.

"Of course. Who else in this school would I take? It's only you, Y/N." He replied.

"I-i'm going to the restroom.." Looking at his innocent face and puppy eyes made you more flustered, and he nodded.

"Hey. Aren't you the guy who took my girlfriend away?" Your ex boyfriend, Sebastian says.

"Mhm." Muichiro didn't bother looking at him.

"Show me what those hands do motherfucker." Austin asked and Muichiro immediately got up.