A/N

I got tagged!

1. Yes

2. I don't think She does...

3. Aevol

4. I'm a Single Pringle well Bear I'm a Single Bear....

5. My Friend! I would put her name but I feel like she wouldn't like that though so I'm just going to say My Friend.

6. THE CREATOR LIED TO US. It's a Bendy and the ink machine song!

7. My battery is 80% Charged!

8. The same person I texted last!

9. I don't have a Boy Best Friend. All the boys I know are jerks... Well except for a Boy that moved last year.

10. Small Story Time! I like Reading books and I love writing and my friend would always read on this app so I was like '______ what's the name of the app?' 'Oh it's Called Wattpad. Why'd you ask?' 'I wanted to see if it has FNAF, BATIM, and Undertale Books. And it does!' And the reason my username is NovaTheBear is because I love Bear's and I've always liked the name Nova at first my username was going to be SamTheBear but it didn't sound right so I stuck with NovaTheBear!

11.

12

12. June 17th!

Oh and I almost forgot! The next Challenge is a surprise but I can tell you something Bryan will also be doing the challenge... The challenge is manly for Molten and Bryan Lefty's there to make sure they don't kill each other! That's all I'm telling you guys, gals, ink people, underground people, and animatmronics! You guys can guess what the challenge is if you want to but I won't tell you if your right in the comments but at the end of the challenge I will announce the people who were right! I don't want people to be like I got it right even though they just looked for the comments that were right.

I feel like I'm forgetting something... Oh well!