First kiss??!!

Seo-Hee and the boys all went to the EXO dorm to celebrate her new EP. It was only around 7:00 PM and none of them had a schedule for the next day. So, they ordered some food and decided to play some games until they were tired.
Seo-Hee slept over at their dorms often, so it wasn't anything new. They were all best friends and hung out like this all the time. They could all just be themselves around each other. The boys could walk around the dorm shirtless when she was there, and it wouldn't bother her since they were all best friends.
Seo-Hee and Sehun, as the two youngest liked to play fight with each other. Everyone always thought it was cute and funny, and it was.
After the food arrived, they all sat in the living room to eat and watch TV while they ate.
"Hey, Seo-Hee. Can I have some of yours?" Sehun asked her.
"Why~" she whined. "You have your own."
"But I don't have that," he pouted as he gestured to what he wanted. "Please~ just one bite, I'll give you some of mine." He pleaded with the younger girl.
"Fine." She rolled her eyes as she fed him some of her food.
Sehun finished chewing and smiled, happy that he got what he wanted. "Yum, thank you~" he then fed her some of his food like he promised.

-Time skip-
After they all finished eating, they changed into their pajamas, then gathered in the living room to play games. 

Her pajamas:

They decided to play mafia, (Which I don't really know how to play by the way) which was fun, but at the same time kind of frustrating

They decided to play mafia, (Which I don't really know how to play by the way) which was fun, but at the same time kind of frustrating. Seo-Hee and Sehun were always trying to expose each other.
After playing a few more games they were getting ready to go to bed. (I don't know if they really are, but for the sake of the story, Baekhyun and Sehun are roommates) Baekhyun decided that he wanted to take a quick shower before he went to bed, so the boys all went to their rooms, Baekhyun went to take a shower and Seo-Hee went with Sehun to his and Baekhyun's room. Since she was closest with the two of them, she always slept in their room.
Seo-Hee was teasing Sehun about how she beat him at all the games. He rolled his eyes and playfully tackled her, like they usually did to eachother. However, this Time, their faces ended up a little bit too close and their lips met. It was Seo-Hee's first kiss.
Just as it happened, Baekhyun had finished his shower and came into the room, to see their lips meet. His jaw dropped. "Oh. My. God!!" Baekhyun exclaimed, surprised.
Sehun pulled away in shock, first because Baekhyun scared him and second, he just accidentally kissed his best friend.
"I am so sorry Seo-Hee! I swear that was an accident." Sehun freaked out.
Seo-Hee started laughing as she got up from the bed. "It's Okay, I knew it was an accident. It's kind of funny if you think about it though." She laughed harder at the situation. Even though it was her first kiss, and she was kind of hoping to have it for someone special, she thought it was funny... I mean, Sehun was special to her, just not like that. Sehun looked at her for a minute then started laughing too. Baekhyun joined them, but of course he still told the others the next day and they were teased about it. It was something they could laugh about for a long time.