Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Clint POV

The kid came slowly over to me, now it was easier to see they were in a dark hoodie, a cap and sunglasses. Who is this kid? "Okay, so kid- "What" Okay... "I'm going to take you too HQ, and then-" "Fine" Why do I get Tony vibes from the kid?

.

.

.

I was wrong. We got the tower and went in, Cap was waiting for os. "Hey Cap" I gave hin a wave "Hawkeye and you must be-" "Bakogu" attitude "Okay" Yeah now it's awkward. "Okay let us get going, I'm getting tired of babysitting" I began walking to the elevator "Hey" The kid came running to me with Cap behind him.

Bakugo POV

Great, one more I look at the doors of the elevator. Damn, can this day get any longer?

The doors of the elevator open, Hawkeye and the other guy went out of the elevator. I went after them, I make sure the hood of the hoodie was up and that the cap sat as it should, as well as the sunglasses so they won't fall.

"Hey Nat, I got the kid here" Yelled Hawkeye into the room with a smirk on his face. I'm so close to exploding! "Yes yes, Well done Clint" The other man Cap laid a hand on my shoulder, Just before he got a hold of me I sidestepped "don't" I locked eyes with Cap. He gave me a nod.

"So YOU are the one that ran from our archer" I looked away from Cap and saw a group of people, the one closest to Hawkeye, Cap and me was who spoke. "And what if I was" I locked eyes whit the guy, "okayyyyyy you two, why don't we begin with introductions?" I could tell that the speaker had been in a similar situation before. The guy looks away first, I look over to the voice. A lady in an office looking outfit and red hair are giving the guy a hard look.

"I'll begin" I turn to the voice, a woman in a black leather uniform and red curly hair steps closer to me "My name is Natasha Romanoff, code name Black Widow" She gave me a small bow, "Bakugo Katsuki" I gave her a small bow back. I turned to the person next to Romanoff-san and repeated saying my name and a small bow. The man next to Romanoff-san smiled "Good afternoon young Bakugo, My name is Thor Odinson" The larger man gave a small bow Why did he have to say young. "Hallo, Bakugo. My name is Loki, the idiot's brother" the tall man looks at the taller and wider man. I also looked at him Great, another knock of Pikachu "Hallo, My name is Virginia Potts, but my friends call me Pepper" The redhead from earlier gave me a welcoming smile "HEY kid, I'm Tony Stark" a guy appeared by Potts-san's side.

"*ahem* It seems that the doctor is late. Let this meting begin" I look at who was speaking, And it seems a discount pirate has found a way in this weird group. "Hey, eyepatch. you seem to be in charge somewhat, so you can tell me why Bow and arrow were following me earlier" I locked eyes/eye with the guy, I could tell the others in the room more or less had dropped jaws.

"Hey, guys. Sorry for being late, was packing a medkit"