0.1

Sunday afternoon and a mop of brown hair was laying face down on her pillow while her friend was talking about some new happening with her boyfriend. Usually the brunette would've listen and laughed along but today didn't seam to be one of those day.

"So he called me, like I was in middle of class so I thought it was something important but you know when I told him to not stick his hand in the vending machine for the bag of limited edition Doritos? Well-"

"What do you think they are doing?" The girl turned around her sudden question stopping the blue eyed girl in middle of her story , eyes filled with excitement " Christopher and the model?"

The excitement was long gone when the question got thrown in the air and the girl shook her head " Nessa, wouldn't it for once be nice to ask about people in school? What the jock hotties are doing?"

"But why would I care" she groaned turning to fall face first on the pillow again.

"Vanessa Devereaux, I swear to god I will set you up with such a hottie you will forget your weird celeb crush on that Velez boy" Her, Grace, friend states waving her hands in the air.

"You do you while I study for the tomorrow's Chem test" she said pointed to the door her voice muffled by the pillow. 

"Alrighty I see you tomorrow" she said throwing herself on the top of the younger girl giving her a tight hug before walking out the door.

After saying goodbye to Nessa's parents and walking out the door , Grace first than realized that there was no Chem test tomorrow. She sends a last sad smile to the younger girl's window and a small sight leaves her lips.

"I think I might give up everything just ask me to"