She must've fallen sleep after Grace left because next time Nessa opened her eyes was duo to her alarm clock blasting jet black heart signalizing another school day.

Groaning she lifted her body up from the where she layed on a half eaten chips bowl and walked to her closet. On the way her gaze stops to stare at her reflection the the body sized mirror in her room. Its was not completely determined if the reason for the mirror was the fact that it was vintage and Nessa had a serious attracting when it came to vintage items or that it just gave her a better look , better look at everything she hated and gave her the chance to stand infront of for hours listing everything wrong with her.

Her hair passed her collar bone by a few inches , always messy. It wasn't really curly but no where near straight. She puts all the mop up in a messy bun as her gaze follows down her body.

Her body was something she never liked , stretch marks covering her tights and stomach making it so she never wore anything showing them off , tiny scars that you had to squint at closely to notice lacing her arm. She hated them. Hated every inch from top to toe.

"No wonder he would never notice me" she mumbled , her thoughs laced with the brunette boy.

Standing sideways , sucking in her stomach and standing on her tip toe " There am I the model you like yet?" Sarcastic chuckle leaving her pale lips.

And thats when an idea came to her.

He noticed models and pretty girls so she would make him notice her.

"I've got scars even though they can't always be seen"